Long Term Visit Visa Options (From three months to five years)
Are you planning a visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to reunite with your family, explore its wonders with friends, or pursue job or investment opportunities? Look no further! This article serves as your comprehensive guide to UAE visit visas. Whether you’re interested in bringing your loved ones, obtaining a five-year multiple entry visa, seeking employment for four months, or exploring investment prospects, we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we aim to provide you with essential information about each visa category, enabling you to make your UAE visit a memorable and successful experience. We have carefully outlined the details of each visa, ensuring you have the necessary knowledge to navigate through the process and make informed decisions.
Types of Long Term Visit Visas in UAE
Here are all of your long-term visit visa choices in the UAE, whether you want to travel to see family or friends, hunt for employment, or make an investment:
- Three-month visit visa for friends and family
- Five-year multiple-entry visa
- Four-month jobseeker visa in the UAE
- Four-month UAE investor visa
Four Ways to Apply for Long Term Visit Visas in UAE
1. The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP):
The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) is in charge of managing visas that are issued in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, or Fujairah. You can submit an online application for a visit visa via the ICP smart services platform, smartservices.icp.gov.ae, or the ‘UAEICP’ mobile app, which is compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
2. General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai
You can apply for a visit visa on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) Dubai website at gdrfad.gov.ae if you want to stay in Dubai.
3. Amer Center
For Dubai’s GDRFA, Amer Centers handle immigration applications. Visit an Amer center close to you with the necessary paperwork if you have a visa that was issued in Dubai and want to sponsor your family for visit visas or apply for a long-term multiple entrance permit. Visit this page to get a list of Amer Centers in Dubai: https://gdrfad.gov.ae/en/customer-happiness-centers#
4. Typing Centres:
The UAE’s immigration authorities have given some typing centers permission to handle both individual and business visa applications. The complete application process will be handled by the typing center if you simply visit one with the necessary documentation and payment for the visa you’re applying for. You will have to pay extra service fees if you use a typing center, though.
On this website, https://icp.gov.ae/en/typing-offices/, you can discover a complete list of authorized typing offices in the United Arab Emirates.
1. Three-month visit visa for friends and family in UAE
A. Three-month visit visa for friends and family through The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) in UAE:
UAE citizens can apply for a 90-day single- or multiple-entry visit visa if they intend to invite friends or relatives to visit the nation. Visitors with friends or relatives living in the UAE are eligible for a three-month visa.
Your relative or friend who is sponsoring the visa may apply for an entry permit through the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) if they hold a residence visa granted in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, or Umm Al Quwain.
If the sponsor has a Dubai visa, he or she can apply for the visa through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) Dubai.
You have the opportunity to extend the visa for up to three months while you are inside the UAE. The visa can be given for a duration of 30, 60, or 90 days. The extension term shouldn’t go over 180 days, claims GDRFA Dubai.
Only the sponsor or an authorized travel agent acting on their behalf may extend the visa.
How to apply for 90-day visit visa for friends and family in the UAE?
The residents who have residence visa issued in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah or Umm Al Quwain can now apply for a 90-day single or multiple-entry visit visa through the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP) for their friends or family.
UAE residents planning to invite their friends or family to the country can apply for a 90-day single or multiple-entry visit visa through the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP).
The visa application can be made through three channels in UAE:
- The ICP Smart Services website: smartservices.icp.gov.ae
- The ICP mobile app – ‘UAEICP’, which is available for Apple and Android devices.
- A typing centre authorised by ICP – you can find the list of approved typing centres in each Emirate by visiting this link: https://icp.gov.ae/en/typing-offices/
Documents required for applying 90 day visit visa for friends and family in the UAE
- Recent passport size coloured photograph of the relative or friend.
- Proof of kinship (birth or marriage certificate) – this is required in case you are sponsoring your family member’s visit visa.
- A copy of the relative’s or friend’s valid passport.
- A copy of your Emirates ID.
- Proof of residence for the sponsored. You may be able to provide your rental contract or details of the hotel reservation for the relative or friend.
- Copy of the return ticket.
Depending on the information entered in the application you may also need to provide additional information in case required by ICP.
The cost of 90 day visit visa for friends or family in UAE
- Security deposit: Dh1,025
- Request fees: Dh100
- Issue fees: Dh300
- E-services fees: Dh28
- ICP fees: Dh22
- Smart services fee: Dh100
Steps to apply for a 90 day visit visa for friends and family in UAE through ICP:
To apply for the visit visa through the ICP Smart Services platform, you must first visit this link: https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/login and follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Log in using your UAE Pass, or through an ICP online account, if you already have one.
- Step 2: Once you are logged in, you will be transferred to a personal dashboard on the app.
- Step 3: Next, click on the ICP department in your Emirate, for example – Federal Authority For Identity and Citizenship\Abu Dhabi or Sharjah.
- Step 4: Search for the ‘Visit Visa For Friend or Relative 90 Days (Single Entry) – Issue’ in the search bar. The service will appear below.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Start Service’
- Step 5: Fill in the application and upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Next, pay the service fee using a credit or debit card.
Once you have made the payment, you will receive a confirmation from ICP that the application has been submitted.
According to the ICP call centre – 600522222, it will take approximately two to five business days for a visit visa to be issued, once approved.
You will receive an e-visa on your the email address that you have provided in the application form.
How to extend a 90-days visit visa in the UAE for visitors who are sponsored by residents?
If you are in the UAE on a visit visa sponsored by a member of your family or a friend who lives in the UAE, you can extend the visa for up to 90 days. Holders of visit visas can choose from a variety of alternatives to extend their visas, however the length of the extension varies based on the type of visa you have.
ICP is the organization in charge of providing visas for visitors to Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, or Fujairah.
Three different methods can be used to apply for a 90 days visit visa extension for friends and family in UAE
- Website for ICP Smart Services: smartservices.icp.gov.ae
- The ICP mobile app, called “UAEICP,” which is compatible with Apple and Android phones and tablets.
- A typing center approved by ICP
Documentation required for the extension of 90 days visit visa in UAE for friends and family in UAE
You must provide the following paperwork to get a visit visa extension for a friend or member of your family:
- Original copy of entry permit;
- Colored passport photo of the person holding the visit visa;
- Rental contract or hotel reservation information;
- Copy of return ticket;
- Copy of previous security deposit receipt;
- Copy of the front and back of the sponsor’s Emirates ID card.
It is crucial to keep in mind that, depending on the information supplied in the application form, you might be required to provide extra papers.
Steps to apply for a 90 days visit visa extension for friends and family in UAE through the ICP website
Follow these procedures to apply for a visit visa extension through the ICP Smart Services platform:
- Go to smartservices.icp.gov.ae, scroll down, and log in using your UAE Pass or, if you already have one, your ICP online account.
- After logging in, the website will take you to your own dashboard.
- Next, select the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship in your Emirate, such as Abu Dhabi or Sharjah.
- Next, look for the service to prolong a visit visa in the’module’ search bar. The offering will be displayed below.
- Press the ‘Start Service’ button.
- Complete the application and upload the necessary files.
- After that, use a credit or debit card to pay the service charge.
You will get a confirmation from ICP that the application has been filed once you have made the payment. Once granted, a visit visa will be issued in around two to five business days, according to ICP.The extended entrance permit will be sent to the email address you provided on the application.
The cost of extending 90 days visit visa for friends and family in UAE
ICP states that the specifics of the application will determine the final cost of the visa. According to the authorities, the expected cost breakdown is as follows:
- Request fees are Dh100
- Issue fees are Dh500
- E-service prices are Dh100
- Insurance fees are Dh40
- ICP fees are Dh22; and Smart Services fees are Dh100
- Overall: Dh862
The ICP website warns that the service fees may vary depending on the data entered in the application.
B. Three-month visa online through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai
If you want to invite your friends or family to Dubai for a visit, you can apply for a three-month visa that allows them to enter the country once or multiple times. Dubai residents need to apply for the visa through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai. The visa can be issued for 30, 60, or 90 days.To sponsor the visa, you need to be a UAE resident earning at least Dh4,000 or Dh3,000 with accommodation.
Documents required applying for three month visa in Dubai:
For the sponsor:
- Tenancy contract
- Salary certificate
- Proof of relationship (birth or marriage certificate)
- Emirates ID copy
- Valid passport copy
For the visitor:
- Passport copy with at least six months validity
- Passport photo
Steps to apply for three month visa online in Dubai through the GDRFA Website:
- Visit the GDRFA website and log in using your UAE Pass or existing GDRFA account.
- Go to the GDRFA’s smart services platform.
- Click on “New Application” and search for the appropriate service.
- Fill in the application with the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the visa fee.
- You’ll receive a confirmation and reference number for tracking the application.
You can also apply for the visa at an Amer Centre if you’re a Dubai visa holder. You can find the list of Amer Centres located in Dubai here: https://gdrfad.gov.ae/en/customer-happiness-centers#.
Cost of applying three months visa in Dubai:
The cost of the visa may vary depending on the circumstances, but here is an approximate cost for single-entry and multiple-entry visas:
Single-entry three-month visa:
- Visa fee: Dh400
- Security amount: Dh1,000 (refundable if not approved)
- Warranty service fee: Dh20
- Collection and return fee for the guarantee: Dh40
- Health insurance: Dh90
- Knowledge dirham: Dh10
- Innovation dirham: Dh10
- Fee inside the country: Dh500 (if dependent is already in the UAE)
Multiple-entry three-month visa:
- Visa fee: Dh700
- Guarantee amount: Dh2,000
- Warranty service fee: Dh20
- Collection and return fee for the guarantee: Dh40
- Health insurance: Dh90
- Knowledge dirham: Dh10
- Innovation dirham: Dh10
- Fee inside the country: Dh500 (if dependent is already in the UAE)
These fees do not include VAT.
How to extend a 90 days visit visa for relatives and friends in Dubai?
The General Directorate of Foreign Affairs Residency – Dubai (GDRFA) is the entity that accepts and issues extensions if you want to prolong your stay in Dubai.
Holders of visit visas for Dubai have two options for applying for an extension:
- Platform for GDRFA Smart Services – smart.gdrfad.gov.ae
- Amer Service Centers – On behalf of Dubai’s GDRFA, Amer Centers handle immigration applications.
Duration of the Dubai visit visa extension for relatives and friends
GDRFA Dubai states that a relevant authority’s decision may extend it one or more times for a total of not more than 180 days.
Steps to apply for the visa extension for relatives and friends through GDRFA website:
According to the GDRFA website, you can apply for a visit visa extension if you have an active application for a family member or friend:
- Go to smart.gdrfad.gov.ae to start.
- Use your UAE Pass or, if you have one, your online GDRFA account to log into the smart services system.
- Use your dashboard to look for the visa extension service.
- Submit the application information.
- Pay the service charge
Cost for the extension visit visa for relatives and friends through GDRFA website:
- A visa extension charge of Dh600 + 5% Value Added Tax (VAT) is required.
- Fees inside the nation: Dh500
- Knowledge dirham: Dh10
- Innovation dirham: Dh10
- Total: 1 120 Dh
According to the website, the total cost of the visa may vary depending on the circumstances surrounding the sponsored person or for other reasons that may require that.
Consanguinity Proof or Certificate for Sponsoring Family Members in on Visit Visa:
A consanguinity proof or certificate is a document that proves your relationship with a blood relative, such as a parent, sibling, child, or spouse. It is often required when sponsoring family members for a visit visa or residency visa in the UAE. The document can be a birth certificate or marriage certificate, and if it is issued outside the UAE, it needs to be attested by the consulate and translated into Arabic.
If you want to sponsor your in-laws, who are not blood relatives, you may need to obtain an affidavit from your home country’s consulate in the UAE. This affidavit states that you will bear the responsibility of sponsoring your in-laws and needs to be attested by the consulate and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). You may also need to provide your attested marriage certificate.
It is important to note that the specific document requirements may vary depending on the relationship and the type of visa being applied for. To get accurate information, it is recommended to contact the immigration authorities directly or visit the relevant centers in Dubai or other emirates for assistance.
C. Three-month UAE visit visa through the Travel Agencies
If you want to visit the UAE for three months, you can now apply for a visit visa through the travel agencies. This option used to be available before but was recently changed to one or two months. However, there are a few things to consider.
This visa option is only for people who are currently outside the UAE and cannot be applied for by those already in the country.
Not all travel agencies can provide this visa, as they need to have the required quota. You should check with the agency if they can apply for the three-month visa.
Documents required to apply three month visa through the Travel Agencies:
To apply, you will need to provide
- Passport copy (valid for at least six months) and
- A passport-sized photograph
The processing time is usually around two to three days, and the cost can range from Dh1,500 to Dh2,000, which includes visa fees, service fees, and health insurance costs.
2. Five-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa:
If you travel to Dubai for business or to see family, you can apply for a five-year tourist visa, which entitles you to numerous annual trips to the UAE and a maximum stay of 90 days.
Through Dubai’s General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), you can submit a visa application. At the time of application, the visa is granted once a year for stays of 30, 60, or 90 days. According to the GDRFA website, This period may be extended for a comparable length of time, provided that the total number of days spent there in a year is at most 180.
Requirement for a Five-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa:
According to the GDRFA, your can only apply for the multiple-entry permit if you meet the following criteria:
- A passport or other travel document that is still valid at least six months after the application deadline.
- A return ticket for travel.
- Validl health insurance.
- Proof that you have a bank balance of $4,000 (Dh14,689) or its equivalent in other currencies for at least six months prior to submitting your application.
The GDRFA states that holders of this visa are only permitted to stay in the UAE continuously for a total of 90 days each year. As long as the total number of days spent in the UAE in a year is no more than 180, this term may be extended for a comparable amount of time.
Documents required for a Five-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa
- A personal photo
- A copy of a passport that is at least six months old
- A six-month bank statement
- Details about health insurance
- Round-trip ticket
Steps to obtain a Five-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa for Dubai
Step1: Create an account on the GDRFA website
- Go to the main page of the GDRFA’s website, gdrfad.gov.ae/en, and select the login link in the menu bar.
- After that, choose “Individuals” and click “Register now.”
- In order to register as a visitor, you must first provide your email address before setting up a username and password.•
- Type in the following information: complete name, email address, and birthdate.
- ‘Send OTP’ should be clicked. A “One-Time Password” will then be issued to your registered email address.
- After entering the OTP, press the captcha verification button.
- You now have a GDRFA account that has been properly registered.
Step 2: Select the service for a five-year, multiple-entry tourist visa.
- After that, you’ll be taken to the GDRFA Smart Services portal.
- On the dashboard, select “New Application.”
- Choose ‘New 5 Years Tourism Entry Permit’ from the drop-down menu to choose a new application.
- Press the ‘Apply’ button.
Step 3 : Complete the online application.
- Fill out the application information:
- Choose ‘tourism’ under ‘Purpose of visit’.
- The GDRFA platform will automatically fill in the length (‘five years’) and kind of entry permit (‘multiple’) once you choose the ‘tourist’ option.
- Provide your passport information:
- Provide applicant informationYou must indicate whether you are requesting for this entry permit from within the UAE in this section of the application.
- You will have to pay additional fees to modify your visa status if you are applying for the visa from within the United Arab Emirates.
- Fill out the following personal information:
- Provide your domestic address information:”Emirate,” “City,” “Area,” and “Street”Choose the building or villa, the floor, the flat, and the villa number.
- Select ‘Continue’.
Step 4: Upload the necessary files.
All applicants must upload the appropriate documentsin jpeg or PDF format, however additional materials may also be requested based on the information provided in the application form.
Step: Pay the costs
Following the completion of the application form, you must use the GDRFA platform to pay the costs online with a debit or credit card.
Step 6: Submit your application
Once the fees have been paid, submit the application. Following that, you will be given a reference number to monitor the status of your visa application. Click here to learn how to check the status of your visa application.
Step 7: Get your visa
Once your five-year multiple-entry tourist visa is completed and issued, you will receive notifications via SMS and email. A digital copy of the entry permit will be sent to you through email.
Cost of Five-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa in Dubai:
The overall cost of the visa, according to GDRFA, may change based on the information provided by the applicant in the application form and the length of their stay.
The price breakdown for the five-year multiple-entry tourist visa is as follows:
Fees for 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day visiting visas range from Dh300 to Dh700 plus VAT (5%).
The guarantee amount is Dh2,000 and other charges Dh60 will be charged as financial guarantee.
Health Insurance:A 30-day visiting visa costs Dh40; a 60-day visitor visa costs Dh60; and a 90-day visitor visa costs Dh90.
If the sponsored individual is in the country, additional costs:Knowledge and innovation fees are Dh10, and domestic travel costs are Dh500.
Duration for issuing Five-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa in Dubai
The GDRFA website states that a maximum of five working days may be allowed, however two working days are the typical period.
Applying Five Year Multiple Entry Visa through typing centres
The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICA) published instructions on how registered typing centers can apply for the visa on its official social media platforms.
The registered typing centres in UAE can now apply for a five years multiple entry visa five years multiple entry visa. The process is simple, here are the steps:
Step 1: Log on to the ICA website – www.ica.gov.ae
Step 2: Select ‘Smart services’ from the menu on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: Choose the option for ‘Typing centres services’ and log in to the ICA system using your credentials.
Step 4: Select the ‘Issuance of Multi-trip tourist visa (All Nationalities- Visa Issuance)’
Step 5: Fill in the data in the application form, attach the required documents, review the application and make the fee payment.
Documents required for multiple entry visa while applying through the typing centre:
- Passport copy
- Passport size photograph with white background
- Travel Insurance
- Bank statement for six months showing a minimum balance of $4,000 (approximately Dh14,692) or equivalent
The cost of the visa is approximate AED 650 with an additional nominal fee charged by the typing centre.Your stay is limited to 90 days, however it can be extended for an additional 90 days with an additional Dh400 fee.
3. Four-month Jobseeker Visa in the UAE
The UAE government established a new entry permit in October 2022 that makes it possible for anyone to visit the nation to look for work without needing a person or business based in the UAE to sponsor their visa.
The United Arab Emirates has gradually become one of the top vacation spots for business travelers. It has become an attractive place for families and professionals looking to advance their careers because to its tolerant immigration regulations, first-rate infrastructure, and presence of leading corporations.
The government has established a special UAE job seeker visa, which is fantastic news for individuals who are interested in working there.
Candidates for this visa type must fall within the first, second, or third skill levels as determined by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, and they must have graduated from one of the top 500 universities in the world (according to the Ministry of Education’s classification system). Applications must be submitted no later than two years after the graduation date.
Please keep in mind that a bachelor’s degree is the minimal requirement for employment.
Applying for Job Seekrs Visa
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubai website accepts applications. Visit the website General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubai , register, and choose the service you want to use to submit your application with all required documents and costs.
You can also Visit Ameer Centers to submit an application if you are already in the UAE on another visa.
Cost of applying Job Seekers Visa:
The following fees apply to UAE visas for job seekers.
AED 1,495 for a 60-day visa, AED 1,655 for a 90-day visa, and AED 1,815 for a 120-day visa.
The above-mentioned visa price includes AED 1,025 as a refundable security deposit, according to a statement published by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security.
Documents required for applying Job ‘Seekers Visa:
The basic documents needed consists of.
- a colored photo
- a passport copy
- an attested degree certificate
- health insurance
- a bank statement and
- a return ticket.
Depending on the circumstances, you may asked to submit more documents.
How to Extend Your Dubai Jobseeker Visa:
If you’re in Dubai on a jobseeker visa and need more time to find a job, you can extend your visa online.
Documents required to extend Dubai Jobseeker Visa:
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your previous visit visa
Here’s How to Extend Your Visa:
- Go to the website smart.gdrfad.gov.ae.
- Click on ‘individuals’ and then ‘Register now’ if you’re a visitor. You’ll need to create an account with your email, name, date of birth, and a password.
- Check your email for a one-time password (OTP) and use it to verify your account.
- Go to your personal dashboard and click on ‘New Application.’
- Look for ‘Extending Visit Visa to Explore Job opportunities‘ and click ‘apply now.‘
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the visa extension fee online with your debit or credit card.
After you submit the application, you’ll get a reference number to track your visa status online. It usually takes two to four working days to issue the extended visa, and you’ll receive it via your registered email address.
- Visa extension fee: Dh600
- Five percent Value Added Tax (VAT)
If you’re already in the country, there are additional fees:
- Fee inside the country: Dh500
- Knowledge fee: Dh10
- Innovation fee: Dh10
4. Four-month UAE investor visa
You can apply for a single entry visa to ‘Search for investment opportunities’ without the help of a sponsor living in the UAE if you want to invest in the UAE or investigate business potential. With options for a two, three, or four-month visa, the visa entitles you to a stay in the country of up to 120 days.
Here are the specifics on how to apply for this visa through the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP) if you want to conduct some market research before making an investment. In the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain, ICP is the immigration body responsible for issuing visas.
Steps for Applying for Four Month UAE Investor Visa:
Step 1: Go to the ICP website at www.icp.gov.ae and select the ‘eChannels Residency & Citizenship’ option under the ‘Services’ page.
Step 2: There are three choices for the visa:Choose the visa’s duration based on your needs.
- Visa – Single Entry – 60-Day Investment Opportunity Search – New Visa Issue
- Visa – Single Entry – 90-Day Investment Opportunity Search – New Visa Issue
- Visa – Single Entry – 120-Day Investment Opportunity Search – New Visa Issue
Step 3: You will then be taken to a form that you must complete with the information listed below:
Provide information like your name, phone number, and email address here. If there is a field for entering your name in Arabic, input your name in English and the system will fill in the Arabic version for you.
Information on identification: This comprises the department from which you intend to issue the visa as well as the UID number, which is optional. If you want to apply for a visa from another Emirate, you can choose from Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, and Umm al Quwain.
Step 4: Personal information: Include your passport information, data about your family, and your educational background in this section.
Step 5: Next, input your home and other addresses, as well as your phone number.
Step 6: Select ‘Next’. Following that, you will be required to upload the following files:
- A certified copy of your passport;
- a colored photo; and
- your degree certificate.
You could also be required to submit the following paperwork:
- Health insurance that covers the duration of the stay,
- a copy of the return ticket,
- a certified account statement, and
- a national ID card for some nationalities are required as proof of residence in the United Arab Emirates.
Step 7: Pay the Fees
Your application will be complete and delivered to the ICP after the payment of fees. When your application is accepted, you will get an email with your visa.
What is the cost of a visa to investigate business opportunities?
For 60 dyas Visa :
Security deposits are Dh1,025; Request fees are Dh100; Issue fees are Dh200; E-services fees are Dh28; and ICP fees are Dh22.Dh1,495 includes the insurance costs: Dh60 for Dhafra and Dh60 for Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC).
For 90 days Visa:
Security deposits are Dh1,025; Request costs are Dh100; Issue fees are Dh300.Total: Dh1,655 • E-services fees: Dh28 • ICP fees: Dh22 • ADNIC Insurance: Dh90 • Dhafra Insurance: Dh90
For 120 days Visa:
Security deposits are Dh1,025; Request costs are Dh100; Issue fees are Dh400; E-services are Dh28; ICP is Dh22; ADNIC) Insurance is Dh120; Dhafra Insurance is Dh120; total: Dh1,815
How to Download your UAE Visit Visa Online?
If you’re visiting the UAE and need a copy of your visit visa, you can get it online easily. Here’s how:
- Go to the website smartservices.icp.gov.ae.
- Click on ‘Public Services’ in the menu.
- Scroll down and choose ‘Reports,’ then ‘Other Services – Reports – Visa Details – Print.’
- Click ‘Start Service.’
- Pick ‘Passport Information.’ If you have your visa details, you can select ‘File Number’ or ‘Unified Number.’
- If you chose ‘Passport Information,’ enter your passport number, passport type, passport expiry date, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
- Complete the captcha verification and click ‘Next.’
- The system will find your visa details. Check them and click ‘Next.’
- Pay the service fees.
- After a few minutes, you’ll receive a verified copy of your visa details on the ICP website. You can save it digitally or print it out.
- Request fees: Dh100
- Smart service fee: Dh100
- ICP fees: Dh22
- E-service fees: Dh28
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs on Visit Visa in UAE
Who can apply for a Job Seeker Visa in the UAE?
The Job Seeker Visa in the UAE is available to individuals who fall under the first, second, or third skill level as determined by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. Additionally, applicants must have graduated from one of the top 500 universities worldwide, as classified by the Ministry of Education. It’s important to note that the application for this visa must be submitted within two years of the graduation date.
What is the UAE visit visa extension new rules 2023?
Travelers on 90-day visit visas have the option to extend their stay by an additional 30 days, resulting in a total extension of up to 90 days. However, there is a change in the process as visit visa holders are now required to exit the UAE and reapply for an extension.
Can a sponsor cancel visit visa in UAE?
Yes, a sponsor in the UAE has the authority to cancel a visit visa. However, the cancellation process must be done through an authorized typing center or at the immigration office. The sponsor can visit a typing center or the Amer/Tasheel center, where they will assist in filling out the cancellation form and submit the cancellation request online through the designated portal.
What is the fine for overstaying in UAE for visit visa 2023?
The overstay fines are imposed for individuals who exceed the permitted duration of their stay. The fine for the first day of overstay is 50 AED, and from the second day onwards, an additional fine of 50 AED per day is levied.
What is the reason for UAE visit visa rejection?
UAE visit visa applications may be rejected due to reasons such as typos or misinformation in the application, including errors in name, passport number, profession code, or date of birth. Additionally, individuals with a criminal record or a history of fraud or misconduct in the UAE are likely to face rejection. It is crucial to provide accurate information and maintain a clean record to increase the chances of a successful visa application.
Is it possible for me to extend my visit visa?
Yes, it is possible to extend your visa in the UAE for an additional month. However, please note that there are charges associated with the visa extension. It is important to check the specific requirements and procedures for visa extension, as well as the applicable fees, to ensure a smooth and compliant process.
How much is the 5-year multiple entry tourist visa for UAE?
The price for a 5-year multiple entry tourist visa for the UAE is typically AED 650, with an additional service fee of AED 50. However, it’s important to note that visa prices can change, so it is advisable to check the latest Dubai visa prices before applying. The immigration authorities or authorized visa service providers can provide up-to-date information regarding the cost of the 5-year multiple entry tourist visa.
What is multiple entry long term tourism 5 years for all nationalities?
The multiple entry 5-year tourist visa enables tourists to enter the UAE multiple times on self-sponsorship and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit, and can be extended for further 90 days. This type of tourist visa can be issued for all nationalities.
How long does it take to get a 5-year tourist visa in UAE?
The processing time would be 5 to 6 working for five year multiple entry tourist visa.
What is 90 days job seeker visa Dubai?
A foreigner is granted a visit visa to search for new job opportunities without requiring a host/sponsor within the country for one trip. You can apply for a job-seeker visa with a validity of either 60, 90 or 120 days.
How long does it take to process job seeker visa?
The processing time for a job seeker visa can vary, but it generally takes between 8 to 12 weeks for the verification process. It is important to note that this timeframe is an estimate and can be subject to change based on various factors, such as the volume of applications and the efficiency of the visa processing system at the time
Dubai & UAE visa rejection reasons.
Can You apply three month visa through the travel agencies?
Yes, you can apply for a three-month visa through travel agencies. However, please note that this option is available only for individuals who are currently outside the UAE and cannot be used by those already in the country. It’s important to keep in mind that not all travel agencies have the authorization to provide this visa. Therefore, it’s recommended to inquire with the agency directly to confirm if they have the necessary quota and can process the three-month visa for you.
How long is a 3 month visa valid for?
The Dubai 3-month visa is valid for a period of 90 days, which means that travelers can stay in Dubai for up to three months from the date of their entry into the country. It’s important to note that the visa must be used to enter Dubai within 60 days from the date of issue. T
Best Moving Companies in Dubai Moving to a new home or relocating can be a stressful job. But you don't have to worry too much because there are professional movers in Dubai who can help. These...
The Best Grocery Apps in Dubai We all know that feeling when going to the store for groceries feels like a big chore. In today's fast-paced world, going grocery shopping can be a bit of a hassle,...