What is UAE PASS?
UAE PASS is the National Digital Identity and Digital Signature solution for the UAE.
Through this application, you can access various government services without stepping out. This is the easiest way to get all your government work done. UAE Pass will provide you access to different services across various sectors through a single digital identity.
The UAE PASS is a collaboration between Smart Dubai, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), and Abu Dhabi Digital Authority and was launched in 2018.
Your main UAE PASS identifier is your Emirates ID number. When you log in to a service you can use your valid email, mobile number, or Emirates ID number.
Citizens and residents with a valid Emirates ID card are currently the only users eligible for UAE PASS and can make regular payments, like your home and mobile phone bills.
UAE Pass also provides access to services like DubaiNow and even legal processes like applying for your residence visa or buying a property. This is possible using the electronic signature. The UAE PASS signature is legally binding and is equally valid to a written signature. The UAE Pass signature is an accepted digital signature that can be used to sign important documents online without the need to visit service centers.
There is no charge to register and use the UAE PASS service.
Benefits of UAE Pass:
Here are the benefits of UAE Pass:
- Access all government portals and services with a single login, making it convenient and efficient.
- Obtain a recognized digital signature to sign important documents online, eliminating the need for physical visits to service centers.
- Improved digital security measures for your online transactions and interactions.
- Minimize paperwork and administrative hassles through digital signatures and online services.
- Simplify various bureaucratic processes, saving time and effort.
- government services and sign documents from your own device, making it easy and accessible.
- Avoid long queues and save time by handling government transactions online.
- Experience a smoother and more efficient interaction with government services.
- Embrace the digital transformation of government services in the UAE.
Different Channels of UAE Pass Services
You can access UAE Pass services through various channels:
- Mobile App: Use the mobile application, available on both iOS and Android devices.
- Self-Service Portal: Access services through the self-service portal on uaepass.ae.
- UAE Pass Kiosks: Utilize UAE Pass Kiosks for convenient access to these services.
For UAE Pass assistance, you can reach the helpdesk by calling 600-560-000.
How Can You Register for UAE PASS Online? UAE PASS Login:
You may follow the simple steps to create your login account into UAE Pass:
Step 1: Download the UAE PASS Application which is available for Apple and Android devices.
Android devices and iOS devices can run the UAE PASS application. Additionally, any currently updated browser supports UAEPASS self-service portal.
Step 2: Create an account
Go through the terms and conditions and check the box confirming that you have read them.
Step 3: Scan your Emirates ID
You will then be asked to scan your Emirates ID front and back to initiate the verification process.
Tap on ‘Yes, scan now’ and then enable permissions for the app to access your camera.
Step 4: Confirm personal details
The app will show your full name, Emirates ID number, date of birth, nationality, gender and Emirates ID expiry date.
Review carefully the details as per your Emirates ID and then click ‘Confirm’.
Step 5 – Mobile number and email verification
You will then be asked for your mobile number and email address.
The app will send a one-time password to your mobile number. Once you enter it correctly, it will then send a one-time password to your email address.
Once both your mobile number and email address have been verified, you can move to the next step.
Step 6 – Create pin
You will be asked to create a four-digit pin for using the UAE PASS, which you will be asked for whenever you use the app to access government services. Do not share your pin number with anyone.
Step 7 – Upgrade:
Your accounts needs to be upgraded in order for you to :
-Log into various websites and apps.
-Sign documents and transactions securely
-Request official documents and share them
Click on Upgrade you will be directed to :
Face Biometric (Full Benefits)
Trusted account (Limited Benefits)
UAE Pass kiosk (Full Benefits)
You can either choose Face Biometric or UAE PASS kiosk to have the full benefits.
Step 8 – Face verification
The app will then ask you to allow face verification. Tap on ‘I’m ready’ and the app will then do a face scan. The face ID option is the latest in a string of digital-first initiatives launched by the government. The addition of the facial ID system makes the UAE Pass app, a secure digital national ID for citizens and residents. This helps to create a verified account in less than 5 minutes without having to visit government services centers for verification.
Once the app has verified your identity, you can move to the next step.
Step 9 – Set a password
You will then be asked to set a password, which you can use to log in.
Alternatively, you can :
Register at Kiosk
UAE PASS kiosks are self-service stations that allow you to upgrade your account through Biometric verification. They are available in various locations across the UAE.
Head out to a UAE PASS kiosk near you with your Original Emirates ID to enable the digital signing for final verification.
- Insert your Emirates ID in the self-service machine and simply follow the instructions on the screen
- Scan your fingerprint to obtain your UAE PASS login credentials
- Enter your mobile number to verify
- Confirm the details
- Open UAE PASS app to scan QR code to link your mobile number and wait for the authentication
- Enter new qualified signing password to use in the documents and wait for the verification.
- Once all done, your UAE PASS will be in advanced level verification
Once you have successfully set the password, you will then be able to access different services, including paying your government bills, registering a business, filing a complaint or sponsoring a visa. The UAE Pass app enables customers to access UAE government and semi-government entities’ websites and applications safely and access over 6,000 services.
Signing digitally, using the UAE PASS app is easy. You can either upload and sign a document on the app or on the UAE Pass website or sign a virtual document to complete an official transaction.
To sign on to the app, you need to upload a document, sign it, and then share it. And, if someone shares a signed document with you, you can instantly verify it on the app or even on the UAE Pass website.
Never share your pin or password with anyone, ensure that authorization notifications are coming from legitimate sources that you know
For any queries, you may reach the UAE PASS help desk 600 56 1111, [email protected]
How to Sign Government Documents Online with UAE Pass
Step 1: Create a Signing Password
- Get the UAE Pass app on your phone.
- Go to the ‘Profile’ section in the app.
- Choose ‘Reset Signing Password.’
- You can create your signing password by scanning your face or visiting a UAE Pass kiosk. Choose the face scan option.
- Allow the app to scan your face.
- Set a password for your digital signature, then confirm it and send it.
- You’ll get a ‘success’ message once your password is created.
Step 2: Start Signing Your Document
- Go to the app’s homepage and select ‘Sign Documents.’
- Upload the document you want to sign; it should be a PDF on your phone.
- Tap anywhere on the document to place your signature.
- A box will pop up on the PDF. You can move it around to position your signature where you want it.
- When it’s in the right spot, click the green tick.
- Check the box that says ‘I have read the document,’ and then click ‘sign.’
- Enter the password you created in Step 1 and click ‘send.’
- After a few seconds, you’ll get a notification that your document is signed and verified.
Step 3: Share the Signed Document with Others
- To access the signed document, go to the ‘Documents’ section and click ‘Uploaded.’
- You’ll find your signed document there. You can download or share it.
Remember, your digital signature will expire after three years.
How to Verify a Digital Signature: If you receive a document with a digital signature through UAE Pass, you can check if it’s genuine.
- Tap ‘Verify signature’ on the app’s homepage.
- UAE Pass will verify the document for you. This way, you can easily submit digitally signed documents to government offices in the UAE.
You can also verify a digitally signed document using Adobe Acrobat Reader since the UAE Pass app’s verify feature works the same way. So, if a document has a valid digital signature through UAE Pass, Adobe will also confirm its validity.
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions on UAE Pass
How can I get my UAE PASS?
You can get your UAE PASS through downloading the UAE PASS application which is available for Apple and Android devices.
What is UAE PASS for?
UAE PASS is the National Digital Identity and Digital Signature solution for the UAE.
Through this application, you can access various government services without stepping out.It also enables users to sign documents digitally with a high level of security.
How much does UAE PASS cost?
It is FREE of charge! As for security, rest assured that the UAE PASS is totally secure and protected.
Who can use UAE PASS?
Citizens and residents with a valid Emirates ID card are currently the only users eligible for UAE PASS.
Why is my UAE PASS not working?
If you face any problem while registering UAE PASS and you need assistance, contact the UAE Pass helpdesk at 600 561 111 or email [email protected].
Dubai Airport Rules: What Not to Bring for a Smooth Trip Getting ready for a trip through Dubai Airport? Be aware of the Banned items at Dubai Airport .Well, it's important to know the rules to...
Leaving Dubai Guide: Steps for a Stress-Free Transition Leaving Dubai or UAE can be tough, especially when your visa or work contract is ending. It needs careful planning, whether you're leaving...