Once your Emirates ID application process is completed and approved by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP), it will be sent to be printed by the authority. When the ID is printed, you will receive a notification via email and SMS, about the expected delivery date and ID’s tracking number for Emirates Post. You will have to collect your package from the post office stated in ICP’s SMS or email.
- The Emirates Post website:
- Visit : https://emiratespost.ae/Portal/Home?locale=en-us
- Enter up to 35 tracking numbers separated by commas or spaces (tracking number in the SMS notification )
- Click on the Track (blue tab labelled)
- The timeline of your shipment will be displayed. It will show when the physical copy of the Emirates ID card was delivered to the post office and the date for collection.
2. Their official app – ‘Emirates Post’ available for all Apple and Android devices
- Download the ‘Emirates Post’ mobile application from the iOS Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Go to ‘Quick Actions’ category, tap on ‘Track Shipment
- Follow the steps from the website instructions, and you will see the timeline of your Emirates ID’s shipment.
Please note that if you do not collect your new Emirates ID card within 90 days from the date of its arrival at the post office, it will be returned to ICA and be destroyed.
What is Free Zone and Free Zone Visa in UAE? A free zone is a special economic zone where companies can operate and receive considerable tax and free exemptions. Free zone companies are treated as...
Only one Corporate Tax return will need to be filed per financial period. No provisional or advance Corporate Tax filings will be required. The deadline to submit the return will be stated in the...