The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP) recently updated the process for submitting residence permits and ID card applications electronically, requiring the applicant to also upload a photograph.
If you are planning to apply for a new or renewal of your residence visa and Emirates ID through the smart system, you may please follow the below guidelines on the specifications of the photograph requirement.
The specifications are:
- Image: high quality, recent, coloured, not older than six months (40 – 35 mm in width)
- Background: white.
- Features: Neutral facial expressions (natural, not exaggerated).
- Head position: Straight, not tilted, parallel to the photographic lens.
- Eyes: Open towards the camera and without the use of colored lenses.
- Glasses: Acceptable as long as they do not obscure the eyes and do not reflect light.
- Dress code: Similar to the dress on the holder’s passport.
- Head covering: Allowed according to national dress or religious belief.
- Resolution (pixels): At least 600 dpi without ink traces or shrinkage
This applies to all the age group.
What is Free Zone and Free Zone Visa in UAE? A free zone is a special economic zone where companies can operate and receive considerable tax and free exemptions. Free zone companies are treated as...
Only one Corporate Tax return will need to be filed per financial period. No provisional or advance Corporate Tax filings will be required. The deadline to submit the return will be stated in the...