Company Formation in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai :
Meydan free zone encourages a lot of investors from all over the world for a business set. Meydan free zone is ideally located in the heart of Dubai, which is close to Dubai downtown. It is one of the free zones that offer cost-effective business setup solution in Dubai. The goal of Meydan Group is to bond the world with the Emirate of Dubai through international horse racing and equestrian events.
Company Formation in Dubai Meydan Free Zone offers full free zone incentives such as 100% ownership, no taxation, no currency restrictions, possibility of hiring foreign labor, high-speed internet connectivity and no duty tax imposed on import and export. Meydan Freezone drives entrepreneurs with state-of-the-art telecommunications and high-speed internet connectivity.
Meydan Free Zone is an ideal solution for freelancers or small start-ups as it offers very competitive licensing options. It is an ideal location for a freelancer or small start-up who would like to establish a business in the vicinity of Dubai Downtown.
Company Structures at Meydan Free Zone, Dubai
The Meydan Free Zone provides for the following types of structures:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC-FZ)
- Sole Establishment (FZ)
- Branch/Representative Office
Types of Licenses Available for Meydan Free Zone, Dubai
The Meydan Free Zone Offers the following types of licences:
- Commercial Licence
- Media Licence
- Consultancy Licence
Business Activities Permitted in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai
According to the type of your business set up in UAE the category of your license can be different.
The list of activities is quite vast, the following license categories are offered in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai:
- Education & Training
- Financial Holding
- Human Resource
- Real Estate
- Import and Export of goods
- Mareting and Communications
Facilities offered at Meydan Free Zone, Dubai :
- Flexi-desks and flexible office solutions
- The Business Centre offers
- Assistance with Government relations
- Group benefits which include special room and F&B rates
Advantages of Company formation in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai:
Dubai has for many years been an area of maximum interest for foreign investors. Here are some of the advantages of forming a a company in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai:
- Full ownership of companies
- The simple process of business formation.
- Very competent registration and licensing process
- There is no requirement for minimum capital investment.
- 100% direct tax free
- No restriction on currency
- Smart services platform
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- Affordable office rent
- Modern facility
- Secure regulated environment
- Cost effective free zone , ideal for startups and SMEs
- Strategic Business location
- There are no corporate or personal income taxes
- Innovative Infrastructures
- Easy to sponsor dependants.
Documents Required to Register Company in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai
The following documents must be filed with the free zone authority in order to open a Company in Meydan Free Zone:
- An application form for business setup in Meydan Free Zone Authorities
- Passport copies of Shareholders, managers and secretary
- A description of the company’s activities
- The company’s articles of association and Memorandum of Association
- Business Plan
- Board resolution
- Manager’s specimen signature
Steps to be followed on registering the company in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai
Meydan Free Zone company setup can be started without your presence, but you will need to make a visit to the free zone when the documents of your company are generated. The following steps are considered while forming the company in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai:
- Decide on a company name
- Decide on business activity to obtain the license form the Meydan Free zone List
- Submit the application form
- Fee Payment & Legal Document Submission
- Sign and attest Article of Association (AoA), Memorandum of Association (MoA) and leasing agreement by all shareholders in front of the MFZ officer
- Get an initial approval from the authority
- Get all the needed external approvals. Like some activities may require approvals from various bodies i.e. DIMC, RERA etc. You will need to provide these approvals to MFZ in order for your submission to be processed further
- Issue E-Agreement
- Get an office space
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Cost of setting up a company in Meydan Free Zone, Dubai:
The cost of setting up business in Dubai Meydan Free Zone would start from approximate 20,000 AED, however, it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size, operational costs and the package you select for your company formation.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Planning Your Dream Dubai Trip from India? Here's Your Essential Dubai Visa Guide Dubai, with its towering skyscrapers, luxurious lifestyle, and vibrant culture, has become a magnet for tourists...
Liquor License in Dubai Interested in obtaining an alcohol license in Dubai? Whether you're a resident or a tourist, understanding the process and regulations is essential. Dubai, known for its...