How do You set up a company in JAFZA Jebel Ali Free Zone?
Jebel Ali Free Zone JAFZA is one of the best places to register offshore company that drive development in Dubai providing unlimited possibilities for industrial development. Jebel Ali Free Zone JAFZA is one of the world’s leading free trade zones and obtained an ISO certification in 1996. Jebel Ali Free Zone JAFZA is the world’s only free zone located between one of the world’s largest airports and a sea port.
Jebel Ali Free Zone JFZA’s focus is on long term customer relationships, fostering alliances with global investors by providing them world class infrastructure supported with quality driven value-added services and incentives, enabling them to capitalize on huge business opportunities in the region.
JAFZA is one of the most competitive locations to establish your business and see it grow.
The Jebel Ali Free Zone JAFZA has Jebel Ali Port, world’s 7th largest container port on one side and the Al Maktoum International Airport, one of the world’s largest cargo airports on the other side.
Company Structures at Jebel Ali Free Zone -JAFZA
JAFZA offers different types of company formation which includes:
- Free Zone Establishment
- Free Zone Company
- Branch Office
- Public Listed Company
- Offshore Company
Types of Licenses Available for JAFZA – Jebel Ali Free Zone
JAFZA offers various types of company licences:
- Trading License: to carry out trading activities.
- Industrial License: to carry out manufacturing activities.
- Service License: to carry out services activities.
- E-Commerce License: to carry out buying and selling of goods and services over electronic networks via any electronic means.
- National Industrial License: to carry out manufacturing activities where at least 51% of the ownership is of national(s) of a AGCC country.
- Innovation License: to carry out development of new products and services.
- Offshore Registration: to establish an offshore company with limited liability.
Business Activities Permitted in JAFZA – Jebel Ali Free Zone
Here are some of the most popular options available permitted business activities in Jebel Ali Free Zone:
- General Trading
- Hospitality services
- Waste Management
- Sea Cargo Services
Facilities offered at JAFZA – Jebel Ali Free Zone
Following great range of facilities are offered at JAFZA- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Business Parks
- Rental Outlets
What are the benefits of opening a company in Jebel Ali Free Zone JAFZA?
Foreign companies operating in JAFZA benefit from exemptions and incentives to work in this Free Zone. Among the incentives that foreign investors benefit from are:
- Full ownership of companies
- The company set up process is easy, straightforward and fast.
- There is no requirement for minimum capital investment.
- Have an approved registered agent within the free zone or Emirate of Dubai
- There are no corporate or personal income taxes
- There is no limit on the maximum number of shareholders but it requires minimum of two directors
- The shareholder’s responsibility is limited to the capital invested in the company.
- Minimum of two directors
- No restriction on currency
- Issue of shares of only one class permitted.
- It allows three permits without a physical office space.
- Full repatriation of capital and profits- leading to a straightforward business registration process.
- Easy to sponsor dependants.
Documents Required to Register Company in JAFZA -Jebel Ali Free Zone
Following documents required to set up a company in JAFZA Jebel Ali Free Zone
- An application form for business setup in JAFZA
- Passport copies of Shareholders, managers and secretary
- Environmental health and safety application form
- A description of the company’s activities
- The company’s articles of association.
- Business profile of each shareholder
- Board resolution
- Manager’s specimen signature
Steps to be followed on registering the company in Jebel Ali Free Zone – JAFZA:
Documents required to set up a business in JAFZA is relatively simple. Most of the time it is depends on the investor or business owner’s selection for the company format. The most common documents required are:
- Decide on a company name
- Decide on business activity to obtain the license
- Get an initial approval from the authority
- Submit documents and pay fees
- Get an office space
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Jebel Ali Company JAFZA Company Set Up Cost
The cost of setting up business in JAFZA Jebel Ali Free Zone would start from approximate 10,000 AED however it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size and other operational costs.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Planning Your Dream Dubai Trip from India? Here's Your Essential Dubai Visa Guide Dubai, with its towering skyscrapers, luxurious lifestyle, and vibrant culture, has become a magnet for tourists...
Liquor License in Dubai Interested in obtaining an alcohol license in Dubai? Whether you're a resident or a tourist, understanding the process and regulations is essential. Dubai, known for its...