Company formation at Dubai Airport Free Zone – DAFZA:
Dubai Airport Free zone is one of the world’s most innovative and quickest developing free zones in the Middle East region and provides incredible incentive package to investors. Situated in the heart of Dubai, Dubai Airport Free zone has quickly turned to the proud position of being the business hub of Gulf and Middle East.
Foreign companies are given office space and warehouse at complete ownership in a zero-tax environment by Dubai Airport Free Zone. DAFZA offers a great opportunity to organizations to set up their quality in Dubai within facilitated procedure that enables them to begin activities within days.
DAFZA is one of the most prestigious and advanced free zones in Dubai, providing an ideal base to do business in the Middle East by providing a business-friendly environment, world class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership and exceptional facilities.
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority is one of the VAT exempted Free Trade Zones in Dubai and it has the easiest and simple company formation processes. The requirements for company setup in DAFZA are minimal and cost for setting up a company is reasonable.
Company Structures at Dubai Airport Free Zone -DAFZA:
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of an existing company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Types of Licenses Available for Dubai Airport Free Zone – DAFZA Company Registration:
- Trade License: to carry out trading activities including import, export, re-export, distribution, and storage of specific products.
- Service Licence: enables an entity to provide services specified in the license
- Industrial License: entitles the holder to carry out light manufacturing industrial activities, packaging and assembling.
- General Trading License: allows the holder to trade in general activities including import, export, re-export, store, and distribute.
- E-commerce License: conduct trade of goods and services over the internet.
- Dual License with DED:Allows DAFZA companies to apply for a DED license without physical office space in the mainland. The business can operate out of DAFZA premises.
Business Activities Permitted in Dubai Airport Free Zone-DAFZA:
- Building Material
- Aircraft and Spacecraft
- Mobile Trading
- Legal Services
- Engineering and Architectural activities
- Transport , Shipping and Storage
Facilities offered at Dubai Airport Free Zone – DAFZA:
- Storage spaces
- Flexi Desk
Advantages of Company Set up in Dubai Airpot Free Zone – DAFZA:
- Full ownership of companies
- The company set up process is easy, straightforward and fast.
- There is no requirement for minimum capital investment.
- 100% direct tax free
- No restriction on currency
- Rapid Cargo clearance
- Dedicated logistic centre
- Smart services platform
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- Situated in the heard of Dubai with easy access to major areas and a close proximity to Dubai International Airport.
- There are no corporate or personal income taxes
- Full repatriation of capital and profits- leading to a straightforward business registration process.
- Easy to sponsor dependants.
- 24 hours customer service
Documents Required to Register Company in Dubai Airport Free Zone – DAFZA:
- An application form for business setup in DAFZA
- Passport copies of Shareholders, managers and secretary
- A description of the company’s activities
- The company’s articles of association.
- Business Plan
- Board resolution
- Manager’s specimen signature
Steps to be followed on registering the company in Dubai Airport Free Zone- DAFZA:
- Decide on a company name
- Decide on business activity to obtain the license
- Get an initial approval from the authority
- Submit documents and pay fees
- Get an office space
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Cost of setting up a company in Dubai Airport Free Zone – DAFZA:
The cost of setting up business in Dubai Airport Free Zone would start from approximate 10,000 AED however it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size and other operational costs.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Complete Guide to UAE Corporate Tax 2023: Updates, Implications, and Strategies
UAE Corporate Tax - A Basic Starting Guide! The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance (Ministry) has recently announced a Federal Corporate Tax on business profits for the first time in...
GCC Residents: Apply for UAE Entry Permit in 6 Simple Steps | GDRFA Online Service
A Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for a UAE Entry Permit for GCC Residents The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai has launched an online service for residents...