Setting up Business in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) was established in 2002 with a mandate to meet the demand for high-quality, patient-centered healthcare. Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is now one of the most prosperous free zones in Dubai. It is located in the heart of the city, near Garhoud Bridge and Wafi Mall. Company formation in Dubai Healthcare City DHCC like any other UAE free zones, is done through a systematic procedure that investors are expected to follow for a well-ordered processing for company formation in Dubai.
Dubai Healthcare City DHCC is now recognized in the world as a place that has quality healthcare with a center for clinical and wellness services, medical education, and research and the International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua) has accredited its quality standards.
Dubai Healthcare City is the best place to start a free zone business set up in Dubai. Dubai Healthcare City DHCC has provision for a wide array of healthcare services, medical research and education, medical paraphernalia, pharmaceuticals, and medical support services. The governing body for DHCC is Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA), along with its regulatory wing, Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulation (DHCR).
The process to start a business in Dubai Healthcare City DHCC is simple and straight-forward. DHCC offers a one-stop-shop approach from obtaining your business license to visas and working permits so you can set up your business and avail benefits of the free zone.
Company Structures at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
The legal structures permitted in Dubai Healthcare City are:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company
- Branch of Foreign Company
- Branch of UAE Company Establishment
Types of Licenses Available for Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
The various licences available at Dubai Healthcare City including:
- Professional Licence
- Clinical Licence
- Commercial Licence
Business Activities Permitted in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
There are different types of activities are permitted in Dubai Healthcare City which includes:
- Patient escort services
- Diagnostic centres and non diagnostic medical labs
- Hotel services
- Educational services
- Event Management
- Food and Beverages
Facilities offered at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
The facilities offered at Dubai Healthcare City for a business set up are:
- Clinical and non clinical spaces
- Executive desk and offices
- Business Centre
- Leasing solutions
Advantages of Company Set up in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Dubai Healthcare City is one of the best places to start a free zone company in Dubai. Some of the benefits of company formation in Dubai Healthcare City includes:
- Full ownership of companies
- The company set up process is easy, straightforward and fast.
- There is no requirement for minimum capital investment.
- Access to a wide network of healthcare professionals
- 100% direct tax free
- Business set up with multiple shareholders
- No restriction on currency
- Special interest seminars to promote professional standards and business growth
- Smart services platform
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- Affordable office rent
- Modern facility
- Strategic Business location
- There are no corporate or personal income taxes
- Innovative Infrastructures
- Easy to sponsor dependants.
Documents Required to Register Company in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC):
- An application form for business setup in DHCC Authorities
- Passport copies of Shareholders, managers and secretary
- A description of the company’s activities
- The company’s articles of association.
- Business Plan
- Board resolution
- Manager’s specimen signature
Steps to be followed on registering the company in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
The process of setting up a company in Dubai Healthcare City involves the following steps:
- Decide on a company name
- Decide on business activity to obtain the license form the DHCC List
- Submit the application form
- Fee Payment & Legal Document Submission
- Sign E-Agreement & Share Capital Letter is applicable for (FZE/FZCO only)
- Get an initial approval from the authority
- Issue E-Agreement
- Get an office space
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Cost of setting up a company in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC):
The cost of setting up business in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) would start from approximate 20,000 AED however it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size, operational costs and the package you select for your company formation.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Dubai Airport Rules: What Not to Bring for a Smooth Trip Getting ready for a trip through Dubai Airport? Be aware of the Banned items at Dubai Airport .Well, it's important to know the rules to...
Leaving Dubai Guide: Steps for a Stress-Free Transition Leaving Dubai or UAE can be tough, especially when your visa or work contract is ending. It needs careful planning, whether you're leaving...