Setting up Business in Dubai Logistic City:
Logistics Company is one of the most money making businesses now a days. Dubai Logistic City (DLC) also knows as Dubai World Central is the world’s first stage which was built for the purpose and advancement of logistics. DLC is built in the neighboring district of Jebel Ali Sea Port, covering a zone of 140 sq. km.
company formation in Dubai Logistic City enables businesses, especially logistics and transportation companies to optimize their supply chains by using the region as global supply chain center for air to air and sea to air transportation combinations. Dubai Logistic City is the global center for value added logistics functions like merge-in-transit, customization, packaging and labeling, postponement and final assembly.
Logistics companies in Dubai gain from Dubai Logistic City in various ways, and the availability of favorable licensing choices contributes to their success. Businesses incorporating in Dubai Logistics City not only enjoy cost benefits but also get an easy access to the rising logistics market of Dubai.
Company formation in Dubai Logistics City Free zone, like any other business setup in Dubai free zones, has a methodological procedure that gives this Dubai free zone authority and the investors a proper way of processing things. When strictly followed, this makes the business setup in UAE free zones easier to be done and might even be finished before the timeframe.
Company Structures at Dubai Logistic City (DLC):
The types of legal structures that are available in Dubai Logistic City are:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)-Free Zone
- Branch of a foreign or local company
Types of Licenses Available for Dubai Logistic City (DLC) :
To form the company in Dubai Logistic City, the types of Licences available :
- Industrial Licence
- Commercial Licence
- Service Licence
- Logistic Licence
- Education Licence
Business Activities Permitted in Dubai Logistic City (DLC)
The various business activities that are permitted in Dubai Logistic City are:
- Freight forwarding
- Real Estate
- Storage and Distribution
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing activities
- Educational Consulting
Advantages of Company Set up in Dubai Logistic City (DLC)
The benefits of business setup services in Dubai Logistic City are:
- Full ownership of companies
- The company set up process is easy, straightforward and fast.
- There is no requirement for minimum capital investment.
- 100% direct tax free
- No restriction on currency
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- Affordable office rent
- Modern facility
- There are no corporate or personal income taxes
- Innovative Infrastructures
- Easy and simple legal formalities
- Ultra-modern logistic facilities provided by the government
- You can easy get visa services in this free trade zone
- Favorable geographical location
- Well organized delivery system catering to the Middle East, Africa, South East European, as well as SAARC countries
- DLC is a separate passageway that connects DLC to Jebel Ali Port.
- There is a pre-built warehouse office, custom-built units for cargo forwarders, and a separate path for substantial vehicle development
Documents Required to Register Company in Dubai Logistic City (DLC)
The Documents Required for Approval are:
- An application form for business setup in DLC Authorities
- Passport copies of Shareholders, managers and secretary
- A description of the company’s activities
- The company’s articles of association.
- Business Plan
- Board resolution
- Manager’s specimen signature
Steps to be followed on registering the company in Dubai Logistic City (DLC):
The major steps involved in the Business setup services in Dubai Logistic City are as follows:
- Decide on a company name
- Decide on business activity to obtain the license from the DLC List
- Fill the form to apply for first approval in Dubai logistics city free zone (DLC free zone)
- Fee Payment & Legal Document Submission
- Sign E-Agreement
- Get an initial approval from the authority
- Issue E-Agreement
- Get an office space
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Cost of setting up a company in Dubai Logistic City (DLC):
The cost of setting up business in Dubai Logistic City (DLC) would start from approximate 15,000 AED however it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size, operational costs and the package you select for your company formation.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Difference between UAE Green Visa and Golden Visa From October 3, a new visa system will be in place in the UAE, which includes the Green Visa. The Green Visa in the UAE provides unique...
Company formation in DIFC Dubai International Financial Centre Dubai Government conceived of the Dubai International Financial Centre DIFC as the world's first and only fully functional financial...