How to set up a Company in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC ?
Dubai World Central Free Zone DWC is one of the finest and economical free zones in Dubai. It is located near Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai. Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC is home to many world-class trading companies.
Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC is also known as Dubai South free zone. It is simple to connect Dubai South Free Zone with Middle East and other global countries by business in Dubai World Central Free zone, DWC. Company formation in Dubai World Central Free zone, DWC is an uncomplicated procedure intended for attracting overseas settlers. Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC is a government enterprise of Dubai that will be the world’s largest and a leading global business, aviation, and trade centre.
The Business Center offers a shared desk and shared office solutions for those who do not require permanent office space for their businesses. It also includes well-planned communities, retail outlets, educational facilities, and healthcare centres, among other things. Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC provides quick and efficient connectivity options and is situated in a strategic location that encourages strong business growth.
Company Structures at Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
There are four different corporate structures that can be used in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC. They are:
- Limited Liability Company
- Free Zone Company
- Branch of an Overseas Company or branch of an UAE Registered Company
Types of Licenses Offered at Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
There are four different kinds of licenses that Dubai World Central Free zone, DWC Free Zone can give you, including:
- Logistic Licence
- General Trade Licence
- Industrial Licence
- Service Based Licence
Business Activities Permitted in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
There are many business options at Dubai World Central Free Zone. The following list includes them:
- Education & Training
- Financial Holding
- Real Estate
- Import & Export of Goods
- Marketing & Communication
- Food and Beverages
Facilities offered at Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
The facilities at Dubai World Central, DWC Free Zone include the following:
- Flexi-desks and flexible office solutions
- Flexible commercial lease terms
- Modern infrastructure with commercial and residential towers
- Fitted-out and custom build offices
Advantages of Company Set up in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
The key benefits of becoming a part of the Dubai World Central Free Zone are as follows:
- Full ownership of companies
- One Stop Destination for your Business Needs
- Work and Contribute in Vibrant Community
- The simple process of business formation.
- A wide range of Business Activities and Facilities are permitted
- Very competent registration and licensing process
- 100% direct tax free
- No restriction on currency
- Smart services platform
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- Affordable office rent
- Modern facility
- Secure regulated environment
- Cost effective free zone , ideal for startups and SMEs
- Strategic Business location
- There are no corporate or personal income taxes
- Innovative Infrastructures
- Easy to sponsor dependants.
Documents Required to Register Company in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
To submit an application for a Dubai World Central Free Zone licence, you must provide the following documents:
- An application form for business setup in DWC Authorities
- Passport copies of Shareholders, managers and secretary
- A description of the company’s activities
- The company’s articles of association and Memorandum of Association
- Business Plan
- Board resolution
- Manager’s specimen signature
Steps to set up your company in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
Following steps to be considered while setting up your business in Dubai World Central Free Zone:
- Decide on a company name
- Decide on business activity to obtain the license from the DWC List
- Submit the application form
- Fee Payment & Legal Document Submission
- Sign and attest Article of Association (AoA), Memorandum of Association (MoA) and leasing agreement by all shareholders in front of the DWC officer
- Get an initial approval from the authority
- Issue E-Agreement
- Get an office space
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Cost of setting up a company in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC
The cost of licence for the initial business set up in Dubai World Central Free Zone, DWC would start from approximate 15,000 AED, however, it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size, operational costs and the package you select for your company formation.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Training and Employment of Students in UAE Training of Students in UAE As per the latest Ministerial Decree on the Regulations and conditions of Training and Employment of Students any...
What does the New UAE Labour Law says about Employment of Juveniles? Juveniles have been provided with a special treatment under UAE Labour Law. According to Article 5 of the UAE Labour Law,...