How to apply for a Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa in UAE?
Applying and getting a five year multiple entry tourist visa for the UAE is a relatively simple process. However, keep in mind that visa policies and requirements can change over time, so it’s always best to consult the UAE’s official government websites or your nearest UAE embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
All nationalities can now apply for a five-year Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for UAE. The application process can be completed online through the ICA website and General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) website.
Tourist can apply for the visa on self sponsorship and does not require a UAE based individual or organization to sponsor the visa. Tourists on a multiple-entry tourist visa, can stay for 90 days on each visit and can be extended for another 90 days.
By the end of this article, you will understand the procedure to get the five-year multiple entry tourist visa for UAE.
How to Apply Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for UAE through ICA Website:
- Step 1: Visit the ICA website – www.ica.gov.ae
- Step 2: Click on ‘E-channel Services’ from the main module on the website.
- Step 3: Select ‘Public services’.
- Step 4: Select the service ‘Visa – multi-trip / tourist long-term (5 years) for all nationalities / visa issuance’
- Step 5: Fill in the application form with your personal details as well as your passport details.
- Step 6: Attach the necessary documents like your passport copy and photograph.
- Step 7: Review your application.
- Step 8: Make the payment for the fees.
Note: It is also important to check the PCR test and vaccination requirements before you book a ticket, after you have received a visa to travel to the UAE.
How to apply Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Dubai through General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) website:
Tourists planning to visit Dubai can now apply for a five-year multiple-entry tourist visa. The permit will allow them to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE) multiple times within the five years and stay for up to 180 days without a sponsor.
The visa can be applied for through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai, and is issued for a stay of 30, 60, or 90 days, depending on the applicant’s preference. The visa can be extended for a similar period as long as the total number of days spent in the UAE in a year does not exceed 180.
To apply for this visa, an individual needs to fulfill certain requirements, such as:
- You must have a passport or travel document valid for at least six months,
- a round-trip travel ticket, valid health insurance in the UAE,
- documentation demonstrating a bank balance of $4,000 (Dh14,689) or equivalent in other currencies over six months before the application is submitted.
Document required for applying the Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Dubai through General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) website:
- A personal photo.
- A passport copy, with the passport valid for at least six months.
- Six months’ bank statement.
- Health insurance details.
- Round-trip ticket
Step by Step Procedure to applying for a Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Dubai through General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) website:
- Create an account on the GDRFA website: Visit the official GDRFA website – gdrfad.gov.ae/en and click on the login icon on the menu bar.
- Select the ‘Individuals’ option and click on ‘Register now’. For visitors, you must register with your email address and then create a username and password.
- Enter the required details, such as your full name, email address, and date of birth. Click ‘Send OTP’ and enter the OTP sent to your registered email address. Once completed, you will have an account officially registered with GDRFA.
- Select the five-year multiple-entry tourist visa service: Once logged in, click on ‘New Application’ in the dashboard. To select a new application, choose ‘New 5 Years Tourism Entry Permit’ from the drop-down menu. Click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill out the online application form: In this step, you need to enter your travel and personal details. For ‘Purpose of visit,’ select ‘tourism’. Once you select the ‘tourism’ option, the GDRFA platform will automatically fill in the duration – ‘five years’ and type of entry permit – ‘multiple’. Then enter your passport details, applicant details, personal details, address details inside and outside the UAE, and other relevant information.
- Upload the required documents: Upload all necessary documents for the application. Depending on the details entered in the application form, you may be required to submit additional documents. The documents must be uploaded in either PDF or jpeg format.
- Pay the fees: After you have completed the application form and uploaded the necessary documents, you will then have to pay for the fees online with your debit or credit card on the GDRFA platform.
- Submit the application: Once you have paid the fees, submit the application. After that, you will receive a reference number to track the progress of the visa application. You can check your visa application status on the GDRFA website by clicking on ‘Track Application’.
- Receive the visa: If your application is approved, you will receive the visa via email. Print out the visa and keep it with you when you travel to Dubai.
The cost of applying for a Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Dubai :
As stated by The GDRFA that the cost of the visa may vary depending on the information provided in the application and the duration of stay. For a five-year multiple entry tourist visa, the cost breakdown is as follows:
- Dh300 for a 30-day visit visa,
- Dh500 for a 60-day visit visa,
- Dh700 for a 90-day visitor visa, plus a 5% VAT.
A financial guarantee of Dh2,000, a warranty service fee of Dh20, and a fee of Dh40 for collecting and returning the guarantee are also required.
Health Insurance cost for applying for a Five Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Dubai
Health insurance is necessary and costs
- Dh40 for a 30-day visitor visa,
- Dh60 for a 60-day visitor visa,
- Dh90 for a 90-day visitor visa.
- Additional fees may apply if the sponsored person is inside the country, such as a knowledge fee of Dh10, an innovation fee of Dh10, and a Dh500 fee inside the country.
The GDRFA website indicates that the visa will typically be issued within two working days, but it may take up to five working days.
I hope this step-by-step procedure helps you apply for a five-year multiple-entry tourist visa for Dubai.
Planning Your Dream Dubai Trip from India? Here's Your Essential Dubai Visa Guide Dubai, with its towering skyscrapers, luxurious lifestyle, and vibrant culture, has become a magnet for tourists...
Liquor License in Dubai Interested in obtaining an alcohol license in Dubai? Whether you're a resident or a tourist, understanding the process and regulations is essential. Dubai, known for its...