Termination of Labour Contract in Dubai Abu Dhabi UAE


UAE Labour Law is comprehensive when it comes to how and in which circumstances an employment contract or labour contract can be terminated. UAE Labour Law Articles from 113 to 131 detail the circumstances in which both employees and employers can terminate the contract.


To Download UAE Labour Law, visit this post.


Below are the various clauses regarding Termination of Labour Contract:


The employment contract is deemed to be terminated in any of the following cases: –

  • In the event of mutual consent by both parties to terminate the contract provided that the employee’s consent is made in writing. –
  • On expiry of the period specified in the contract unless the contract is expressly or implicitly extended in accordance with the provisions of this Law.
  • At the option of either party in unlimited contracts provided that the provisions of this Law regarding warnings and acceptable causes for termination of the contract without abuse are fully complied with.


A contract of employment shall not expire by reason of death of the employer unless the subject matter of the contract is related to him in person. However, the contract shall terminate by reason of death of the employee or in case of his total disability to perform duties established by a medical report approved by the competent State Medical Authority.

If partial disability of an employee permits him to perform different duties which conform with his health state, the employer shall transfer the employee, at the latter’s request, to another job of such other duties and shall pay him the remuneration normally paid by the employer in similar cases without prejudice to entitlement and indemnity accrued to the employee in accordance with this Law.

UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (115)*(* Amended by Federal Law No. (12) of 1986.)

If the employer has terminated an employment contract with a limited period, for reasons other than those provided for under UAE Labour Law UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (120) hereof, he becomes liable for payment of compensation to the employee against damages sustained by him, provided that the sum of compensation in all events, may not exceed the total pay due to him for a period of three months or for the remaining period of contract whichever is shorter, unless the terms of the contract provide otherwise.

UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (116)(* Amended by Federal Law No. (12) of 1986.)

If the contract has been terminated on part of the employee, for reasons other that those provided for under UAE Labour Law UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (121) hereof, the employee becomes liable for compensating the employer against losses incurred by him in consequence of contract termination, provided that the amount of compensation, may not exceed half a month’s pay for a period of three months or for the remaining period of contract whichever is shorter, unless the terms of the contract provide otherwise.


1. The employer and employee may terminate the employment contract with unlimited period, for a valid reason at any time after conclusion of the contract by written notice duly given to other party, thirty days at least prior to termination.

2. In respect of daily pay employees period of notice shall be as follows:

  • On week in the employee has worked for more than six months but less than one year.
  • Two weeks if the employee has worked for at least one year.
  • One month if the employee has worked for at least five years.


The contract shall continue to be valid throughout the period of warning referred to in the preceding Article and shall expire with the expiry date of the warning. The employee shall be entitled to full pay during the notice period on the basis of last pay he earned, and he shall have to perform his duties during such period if so instructed by the employer. It may not be agreed to waive or reduce period of warning but it may be agreed to increase such period.


If the employer or the employee has failed to serve notice to the other party for termination of the contract or has reduced the notice period, the party obliged to serve the notice shall pay to the other party an indemnity called “Compensation in lieu of notice“, and it is incurred by the other party as a result of failure to give notice or for reduction of said period, and the indemnity shall be equal to the employee’s pay for the notice period in full or in proportion to the diminished part. In regard to employees on monthly, weekly, daily or per hour work pay the notice allowance shall be computed on the basis of last pay earned by them. With regard to employees paid on piece work basis, allowance shall be calculated on the basis of the average daily pay provided for in UAE Labour Law UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (57) hereof.


The employer may dismiss the employee without notice in the following cases:

1. If the employee adopts a false identity or nationality or if he submits forged documents or certificates.

2. If the employee is appointed under a probationary period and dismissal occurred during or at the end of said period.

3. If he commits an error causing substantial material loss to the employer provided that the latter advises the labour department of the incident within 48 hours from having knowledge of the same.

4. If the employee violates instructions concerning safety of the place of business provided that such instructions are displayed in writing at conspicuous places and in case of an illiterate employee the latter be informed verbally of the same.

5. If he fails to perform his basic duties under the contract of employment and persists in violating them despite formal investigation with him in this respect and warning him of dismissal if the same is repeated.

6. If he divulges any secrets of the establishment where he is employed.

7. If he is awarded final judgement by the competent court in respect of an offence prejudicing honour, honesty or public morals. 8. If during working hours he is found drunk or under the influence of drug.

9. If in the course of his work he commits an assault on the employer, the manager or any of his colleagues.

10. If he absents himself without lawful excuse for more that twenty intermittent days or for more than seven successive day during one year.


The employee may leave the service without notice in the following cases:

a. If the employer does not fulfil his obligations towards the employee as provided for in the contract or in this Law.

b. If the employer of his legal regal representative has committed an act of assault against the employee.


Termination by the employer of an employee’s service is considered arbitrary if the cause for such termination has nothing to do with the work. In particular, termination is considered arbitrary if the employee’s service has been terminated on grounds, or a reasonable complaint lodged by him to the competent authorities, or on grounds of a justifiable action brought by him against the employer.

UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (123)*(* Amended by Federal Law No. (12) of 1986. )

a. If the employee has been arbitrarily dismissed, the competent court has the jurisdiction to give judgement against the employer for payment of compensation to the employee. The court shall determine the amount of this compensation, taking into consideration the nature of work sustained by the employee, period of service and after investigation of dismissal circumstances. Provided that in all cases the amount of compensation should not exceed the employee’s pay for a period of three months, to be worked out on the basis of last pay due to him.

b. The provisions of the preceding clause shall not prejudice to the employee’s entitlement to the gratuity due to him and notice period provided for in this Law.


The employer may not terminate the service of an employee for his health deficiency before he avails himself of the leaves lawfully due to him. Any agreement to the contrary is deemed null and void even if it is made before this Law comes into operation.


The employer shall provide the employee at the end of his service and at the latter’s request with an end of service certificate free of charge. Said Certificate shall include date of appointment and date of termination, total period of service, nature of work performed by him and his last pay plus allowances, if any. Certificates or diplomas, papers and tools belonging to the employee shall be returned to him.


If any change takes place in the form of the establishment or in its legal status, valid contracts at the time of change shall continue to exist so between the new employer and the employees of the establishment, and service shall be deemed to be continuous. Both the former and the new employers shall jointly be liable for a period of six months for the fulfilment of obligations arising from contracts of employment in the period prior to such change and after the lapse of the said period the new employer shall be solely responsible.


If work assigned to the employee allows to acquaint with the employer’s clients or have access to the secrets of his work, the employer may oblige the employee that after termination of the contract he may not compete with him or take part in any business interest competitive to the employer’s. Such agreement shall be valid only if the employee has reached the age of 21 years at the time of its being executed and if the agreement is limited with respect to the place, time and nature of work to the extent as is necessary to safeguard the lawful interest of business.


Any non-national employee who absents himself from work without lawful reasons prior to the end of the contract for a limited period, may not take up employment elsewhere even with the consent of the employer for one year after the date on which he absented himself from duties. And no other employer who is aware of that may employ or keep such employee in his service during such period.


If the non-national employee has notified the employer of his desire to terminate the contract with unlimited period and has absented himself from work before the end of the legal notice period, he may not take up employment elsewhere before the lapse of one year from date of absence from work, even with consent of employer, and no other employer, who is aware of the case may recruit him or keep him in service before the end of such period.


The provisions of UAE Labour Law UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (128) and (129) exempt non-national employee who obtains prior approval of the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs before taking up another employment with the approval of the original employer.


Expenses for repatriation of an employee to his place of origin or any other place agreed upon by both parties shall be borne by the employer. If the employee after the end of his contract takes up employment somewhere else, repatriation expenses upon termination of his service shall be paid by the last employer subject to the provisions in the preceding clauses, and if the employer has failed to repatriate the employee and has not paid the repatriation expenses, the competent authorities shall do this at the employer’s expense by way of attachment. If the cause for termination of contract is attributed to the employee, his repatriation will be arranged at his own expense if he has the mean to pay.

UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (131) (REPEATED) (* Added by Federal Law No. (12) of 1986.)

1. In application of the provisions stated in the preceding clause, the expenses of employer’s repatriation shall mean the cost of his travel ticket and whatever is provided for in the employment contract or in the bylaws of the Establishment, such as the employee’s entitlement to travel tickets for his family and costs for shipment of his luggage.

2. In the cases where the employer provides the employee with accommodation, the employee shall be obliged to vacate the accommodation within a period not to exceed thirty days from the date of his service termination.

3. The employee may not delay vacation of accommodation, thereafter, for any reason whatsoever, provided that the employer fulfils his obligation towards the employee with respect to the followings:

  • Expenses defined in Clause (1) under this Article.
  • End of service remuneration and any other dues assumed by the employer under the employment contract or the bylaws or the Law.

4. However, if the employer raised a dispute with respect to the amount of expenses and dues referred to above; the competent labour Department shall determine urgently the amount of such expenses and dues, within one week of a notification being sent to it, provided always that after such determination is made by the Labour Dept. the employee must be informed forthwith.

5. In such a case, the validity of the thirty days period referred to in Clause 2 under this Article, shall take effect from the date, the employer deposits the expenses and dues determined by the labour Department, with the treasury of Labour Dept. as a trust. If however the employee has failed to vacate the accommodation after expiry of the said thirty days, the Labour Department, in cooperation with the competent authorities in the concerned Emirate, will take the necessary administrative action to secure vacation.

6. No provisions under this Article is deemed to prejudice the right of employee to litigate thereabout before the competent court.

UAE LABOUR LAW ARTICLE (131-a-1)( Added by Federal Law No. (14) of 1999.)

1. Employer shall undertake to submit a bank guarantee to the competent labour department. The type, amount, procedures and companies and establishments subject to this condition, as well as other relevant provisions shall be defined by a Cabinet Resolution. Such guarantee shall be for the good performance of the employer’s obligations stipulated in Articles 131 and 131-a herein.

2. Deduction of amounts from the bank guarantee mentioned in para (1) of present article shall be by virtue of a court judgement, except for the following:

  • Return expenses of the employee to his home country or wherever as agreed with employer.
  • Amounts acknowledged by employer before the competent labour department as entitlements of employee. In both cases, the Ministry may deduct such entitlements from the guarantee referred to in Para (1) hereof and pay the same to the employee to settle his dues.
About Deepak 505 Articles
Deepak is a passionate blogger with interests in bitcoin, online marketing, and writing.
  • Dear Sir,

    Please find attach details is as follows:-

    Passport No. E 9457429

    Date of Issue: 08 – 06 – 2004

    Date of Expiry: 07 – 06 – 2014

    Place of Issue: Dubai, UAE.

    Please find how many months baned in UAE.

  • Hi good evening I just want to ask I’m working as a sales lady in al whada mall, Abu dhabi uAE I have some problem about my employment I just want to know if there not fulfil there obligations for us as in the contract our salary of last november until now there’s not giving and this al whada mall abu dhabi close 2 days ago because of the fire last Wednesday at 1am in that case they send me massage at 4pm that come to shop at 430pm sharp I reply them (at the first time) that I can’t come n duty cause of my stomach pain and they want me to make duty in morning at 930am until 11pm closing and I tell them why like this before I said your coming at duty at morning and I’m evening and then now there telling they will go pray and I tell them give me cancel visa or termination I will go home…. I just want to know what I need to do.. please help me thanks….

    • If you are facing such kind of problem from your officer you can address this issue with MOL.

  • Hi sir I’m mylene from Philippines and I am working in aldar..but my employer give me ,termination letter this November 11 2013 and its written in the letter that I will comeback this December 11 , 2013 .but i did not come..they want my passport so that they can cancel my visa.until now did not give my passport and I did not came on that day.sir Is there posible. That they can make problem for and they will not give money because of what I did.hope u can help me to answer alll my question ..thank you so much

    • Yes if you are visa is not cancelled then company has the right to put you under absconded list.

  • Hi Good day.

    I have question about the article 121. It says If the employer of his legal regal representative has committed an act of assault against the employee the contract may now terminated without notice. What if Verbal Assault, is that cover under article 121?

    please reply here: [email protected]

    Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

  • Hi Deepak,

    I recently took over a company and found employee culture toxic. The engineer working under me shows contempt and insults me by refusing to reply questions. I cannot provide warning letter as he may become more abusive and closed. In this case if I get a replacement how do I quickly fire the employee?

  • Hi sir,

    Please can u tell me are we get ban if we get termination
    from the employ have unlimited contract service done almost 22 months.


  • Dear Sir,
    My company terminated our contract yesterday Jan 5 2014. I have worked for them for 1 year and 2mos. They dont have any grounds for terminating my contract. They said that they dont have enough budget for us. In my termination letter it is written there business Reconstruction so its not our fault. I just want to ask if we have ban in Labor and how much the amount they should give us?They said they will pay us 1 month salary. Thank you so much.

  • Dear Sir,
    My company terminated our contract yesterday Jan 5 2014. I have worked for them for 1 year and 2mos. They don’t have any grounds for terminating my contract. They said that they don’t have enough budget for us. In my termination letter it is written there business Reconstruction so its not our fault. I just want to ask if we have ban in Labor and how much the amount they should give us?They said they will pay us 1 month salary. Thank you so much.

  • Good Day!
    If you get terminated after 6 mos.of service,is it true that the sponsor will send you to your home country and they will cover the ticket expense and they will not allow you to look for another job? What if they’ll release you with NOC? Will you still have a 6 month ban? Your reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

    • If you are terminated then company will shoulder your air ticket expenses to your home country. You will have one month grace period after the cancellation . During your grace period you can search for other job. If they release you with NOC i dont think you will have problem with ban.

    • in this case i think employee should shoulder the air ticket expenses. I would suggest you to check with MOL.

  • i resign to my company after my 2 months working with them and hr told me that i need to pay 3000 aed as per labor law in uae?is it true?as my college inform me that i dont need to pay any amount as i am under provision?please advise.

  • Dear Sir / Madam ;

    My company ask me to choose for the ff resignation or termination by force . they told me to sign which ever so. I signed the termination paper which is their grounds is poor performance . I have established the company for one year. The new General Manager was always finding faults in my work . is there any grounds that she take it personally against me. I would like to know if I can seek an assistance in Labour. i have recorded the conversation.please advise

    • For this matter it is not advisibale to go to Labour . It is better you try to discuss and compromise the issue with your general manager

  • Hi,

    Ive been given a termination letter by my employer a day after he approved my annual leave. and there’s no grounds written on the termination so I signed. My dismissal was unfair. I’m under a unlimited contract. and we had issues of delayed salaries and filed complain together with my other colleagues. What is the best thing is should do?

  • Hi Deepak M, pls i need to know how long it takes an employment visa to be processed in dubai! I hv submitted my papers to my employer since jan 20th and uptiill now ! I have not gotten a response from him !

  • sir i worked for 1 year with dulsco ,now i got job in Etihad airways .will dulsco can impose ban on me?

  • hi,
    I am working in dubai for the past 4 months and currently under probation period. My salary is 4k and its a limited contract of 2 years. Recently, i got a new offer of 7.5k in Free zone and want to resign from the present job.
    Will their be any ban and do i need to give any notice??
    What is the process and time required for cancellation??

    • Yes you may get an automatic six months labour ban
      Yes you may need to give notice as well as compensation for 45 days salary since it is a limited contract
      Depends on your company PRO . Usually it takes one week or less than that

  • we are over staffed, and we will have to fire people. 90% of such are on limited contracts with us. we will give them one month notice of course.
    the question is, what else are they entitled to if the contract is not finished?


    • They are entitled for 45 days compensation plus one way air ticket to their home country.

    • As per UAE labour law, if the limited contract is not completed, then employer should pay 3 months salary or remaining period of the contract which ever is less.

  • What if we are working for 12 hours then our maddame did not pay the overtime.. She always say that she will pay our ot when she get the money she spend for her business.

  • Dear Sir,

    I was working in hotel industry in abu dhabi for almost 3 yrs. I decided to resign with 1 month notice. As stated in my Period of employment contract is unlimited commencing from the first working day of employment. Termination of Service stated either party may terminate the contract of employment by giving 60 days of notice or payment in lieu of notice.
    My concerns are : Do employer have the right to hold me or refuse my resignation paper or push me to finish 2 months which I put only 1 month notice in my paper and the other remaining days I will pay. Do I need to pay the remaining 1 month notice since I finish 3 years service and they renew my residence visa last January 2014?

    Thank you for your kind and help



    • you need to give notice as mentioned in your agreement or else you need to pay the remaining days compensation to the company.

  • Am working in a shipping co for past 5 months, suddenly my manger is saying there is no sales so from next month onwards they dont want my service. is there is any benefit i wll get from the company also note am in husband’s sponsorship

  • Law firms in Abu Dhabi working closely with both businesses and individuals the team lays down strategies that help avoid potential difficulties and problems in the future, thus providing them with the best legal and Sharia solutions. I would recommend you to try with galadarilaw.

  • Dear,
    we have ijaz crowding in pakistan
    labour technical and hard working plzz

    contact ; 0569021106
    or ; 042523633

  • Good day Sir! I worked with my company under unlimited contract for 2 years. Last November 2013 was my 2nd year. Last January 2014, my employer made me a letter to agree to change it to limited contract. Is it legal? I want to resign from my company now but my employer told me that she can ban me for one year. Is this true?

    And in case she will ban me for a year, will it be waived if I will have a job offer of 5,000aed or 7000aed or 12,000aed. I am a nurse by the way. I hope to received a reply from you. Thank you very much!

    • if it is a limited contract and your are not completing it company may put you a ban. but the decision to impose ban will be depend on the authorities from MOL

  • hi, i would like to ask, i am working for a company where they hired me for an executive administration job, which is written on my contract, but on my labour contract they made me sign as my position for office clerk, can you tell me if i can fight against this issue as i think it effects my labour rights. plse also if you can tell me where i should go regarding this matter…..thanks

  • Hi deepak,

    I am working in dubai for the past two months and currently under probation period. My salary is 3k and its a limited contract of 2 years. Recently, i got a new offer of 7.5k in Free zone and want to resign from the present job.
    Will their be any ban ? for how long ? a year or six month ?

    and do i need to give any notice??

    What is the process and time required for cancellation??

    will i get grace period after cancellation ?

    will i get freezone visa easily ? there will be no problem if mol ban me ?

    • hi ! I believe their is ban if employee tries to leave organisation before his contract finishes because employer spends / gives opportunity and later employee misuses technically its not allowed.

  • and how much money i have to pay to company if i resign in probation period in a limited contract ?

  • hi,
    i am in limited contract with a 3 years in service, i finished 1 contract..now i resign with a 1 month notice period that what they said..i got an offer with a better job in freezone…is there any payment for my remaining 1 year or any ban…? please help me..

  • Hello Sir, Good Day!

    i have been with a company for 5 mos now and I have already submitted my resignation stating 1 month notice period. But my employer wants me to stay for 2 mos since they are telling me that it was stated in the offer letter. But when i check in MOL, they are telling me that the offer can be disregarded since the labour contract is their main concern. Your advice is very much appreciated sir. Thanks!

  • Good day! I would just like to ask if I terminate my contract with my employer is there any amount i have to pay them because i havent completed my 1st year but in my labour card its says i am a receptionist but i am actually doing laboratory works. I passed already the dha exam but still they are not giving me increment and also not changing my position in my visa. I hove you could enlighten me.

  • Respected sir,
    please help me sir , i want to know whether employee is eligible for employment certificate on termination of limited contract after giving 1 month prior notice , i want to know whether i have right to get my employment certificate from my current employer. i will be grateful to you if giving me the correct information about this.

  • dear sir,
    i just want to know if i join any company for a period of three years contract in uae can i resign after 1 year of service with one month notice period and do i have to pay any amount to the company.

  • Dear Deepak,

    I have joined a LLC company in Dubai in the Month of March 2014. Currently am holding a offer of AED 5500. If my employer terminates me from the employment will need to pay any charges. Referring to the above I come to know that Auto Ban will be imposed as per Dubai Labour contract which can be liftoff if we are getting the margin salary. MY doubt is will my employer issue ban on me.?

    • you may get an automatic labour ban and….

      regarding any payment of charges for your visa it will be depend on your company policy

  • Hello Mr. Deepak.

    plzz help me
    I have a limited contract of 2 yrs
    I worked for 1 yr 4 months and then resigned with a months notice.
    now almost 45 days gone including my notice period…
    employer says he will deduct 45 days salary and 1 yr ban.
    can you please mail me the details in what circumstances I can uplift the ban???
    please very urgent.

    • since it is a limited contract company has the right to compensate. it is depends on each company policy

  • Im working as a graphic designer in dubai for 9k dhs for unlimited contract my company terminated my contract without notice due to some work issue which is not true , but from the very start they are now following the law , like i have yearly ticket and saturday off but they remove it and they dont pay in bank only cash …can i file a case in labor ? i have all the proof and emails to back it up

    • sorry * NOT FOLLOWING THE LAW 🙂

      and addition the offer letter is totally different on my labor contract

      thank you!

    • I dont think for this issue you can complaint to labour. I would suggest ask the company to give release so that you can join other company without having a ban

  • Dear Sir,

    I was working Abu Dhabi IT company on a Unlimited contract, my date of joining was on 03-06-2012, The company terminated me on 01-04-2014, with out notice period, last week my work permit expired, could you please assist me , how much compensation company can give me,
    My Basic Salary is 3750, and 23 days Leave Available, currently my company is saying, they will not pay any end of service to me, please advise me , where i need to approach.



    • Your gratuity would be almost 5k plus leave encashment would be 2500 approximate.

      if you are right you can approach to labour department

      • Sir,

        I just want to ask regarding the situation i encounter now.
        The company terminate me under limited visa.The Company give me Termination Letter and 1 month notice start from September 1 up to october 1. I Start working from March up to present. What the benefits i will get to the company? Can i get 3 months pay from the company or not? do i have ban? I have a limited contract. Thanks

  • sir,

    I just want to ask that my contract is unlimited period.if the employer terminates the contract under probation period.there is any ban?? if ban is ther how can i lift the ban.I am holding engineering visa.if the company is not ready to give the release letter there is any option to lift the ban.

    • Sir,
      I just want to ask regarding the situation i encounter now.
      The company terminate me under limited visa.The Company give me Termination Letter and 1 month notice start from September 1 up to october 1. I Start working from March up to present. What the benefits i will get to the company? Can i get 3 months pay from the company or not? do i have ban? I have a limited contract.


  • Hi sir!
    i just want to seek an advice on my current condition. I am a nurse with limited 2 year contract and ive been working in this company for more than a year already. I have a new job offer in a government hospital. my questions are, what are the consequences that i will face if i accept this new job offer? can my employer give me a company ban of 6 months, 1 year, or lifetime? who will decide about this company ban? as a professional are we included in this company ban? and what are the fees or damages that i have to pay to this company if i decided to resign?

    • Labour ban won’t applicable if you get job in govt company.
      I have no idea about the fees . It will be depend on your company

  • 1) I am employed as a Optometrist ( optician retail shop ). i am working 3yr 10 months ( join date 27/10/2010 , but I already given resign to company . My employer is asking me to sign a declaration that I will not join any of his competitors for two years. Is it legal for a company to demand such a declaration? I don?t want to sign any such document. Does the labour law oblige an employee to sign such a clause? Can my employer refuse to release my end-of-service dues in case I don?t sign such a clause? any problem if i want work in future in same filed because i had Dubai Health authority optometrist ( primary Health care ) license this this my profession . My contract type Unlimited

    2) our company taking sign on latter head we dont have dues with company even they dint settle our dues. is it legal for a company to demand such a declaration? before settling A/C .

  • My contract with my company in the free zone was terminated and reason was failure to execute my contractual duties properly. (article 120 UAE labor law or Jafza 9.9.6) but I was never issued any letters or had any discussion relating to my supposed failings. I went abroad for a job interview which got and stayed to start work with the intention of returning as soon as possible to finalize visa cancellation. I was given one months notice but told not to return to the office handing in access and computer etc.. will starting work before the 30 days notice stop my employer from paying the notice period? Also if II am late by one to two weeks after the 30 days will that have an effect on visa cancellation?

  • Respected sir i want to know that if i was completed 3years and 5 months with my present employeer ,and i was complete the 1 month notice period with them ,can i come again after 1 year in this country , and after the resignation there was any kind of ban on me from the uae goverment ?? And my contract is unlimited contract bcz my present company want an signature on the paper and they are mention that i will not work anymore in the same feild with there competitors company in uae ?? I want to know these kind of paper are ligal or illigal?? Please sir give me reply i was waiting for your promt reply

    • if your cancellation is done properly as per Law you can come here and again search for new job

  • sir,please assist me in these issues. I have three question can you assist me regarding these issues?
    -first of all i wanna tell you that I am Mechanical Engineer and I am working with SAFWAN Petroleum technologies Abu dhabi as Well test operator since last oct 2013.and my job is rotational job and my rotation is 5 month on and 1 month off. my question is mention here below
    Q-I got injured during the job i got severely burnt on 15 march at the ADCO field.and my company didnt give me any compensation regarding this Accident.can I get any compensation in terms of money from the company?
    Q-And now,today31-08-14 my company is giving me termination letter with the one month notice period because they said that ADCO didnt allow to me to come over there. shall I need to accept this notice?shall I need to sign on it?
    Q-And tell me if I put some case with the help of labor court on my company regarding Accident compensation.then can i eligible to find or do some another job over here in Abu Dhabi?
    Q-And this Safwan broke all the Labor law they are not paying any overtime to the workers even worker doing 24 hours duty.and as they offered me that they will pay 150 AED for each working day which i spent into the field(ADCO).they didnt paid me or didnt fully paid any worker.
    Please help me out regarding all these issues I am really very upset.

  • i am working in a facilities management company as electrician from 2008. now i want resign because i have a better job offer as supervisor in different company . i have limited contract
    i want ask about Cancellation and Ban if will resign from my current job.
    please guide me.

  • Hi Deepak,

    I had 2 years experience in Dubai, currently am working in Abu Dhabi and my certificates got attested, for the past two months am working in my current company with salary of AED 5,000. If i get some other opportunities with AED 7,000 and above i will get ban or i can work.

    Pls. explain.

    • if you get a good opportunity probably you can remove that ban. however it all depends on MOL authorities

  • My company terminated while I am on vacation?? Is it possible for them to do so?? Am I entitled to a month salary after I have been terminated??

    • Sad to know that. Did you ask what is the reason? This is really not professional on the part of your company.

  • Dear Sir,

    May i ask what is the meaning of this:
    2nd party in case resignation can not work with competitor in UAE for 2yrs. according to article 127. This is the condition in my labour contract.
    In case that i will resign today what will be the consequences. My contract will end on April 15, 2016.

    Thank you for your reply.

  • A months ago, Engr. Essam Elmasry (Former Managing Director of Signature Engineering Consultant) resigned on his position. He’s the one who hired me and appointed me on my position as a Secretary. I’m on my 10 months here in the company that time when the New Managing Director decided to terminate me. He informed me that termination in unprofessional way, Insulted and really unfair. He was only on his 4th day that time in the company. I accepted the termination giving them the condition only if they will give me the termination letter wherein it will be included there the reasons of my termination, that reason must be acceptable for I know I didn’t do any violations. I also discussed to them that I need to get a fair deal as per the law. He changed his mind and I was asked by him to stay in the company. And now I’m already 1 year working here and he’s forcing me to resign or to transfer to another company he knows. The thing is I don’t like to work on that company but he keeps on forcing me to resign and to transfer there.
    Please advise me

    • Employer can not force anyone to resign. It will be better for you to get terminated.

      • Mr. Deepak, i m working in a five star hotel for 3 years and i have resigned yesterday (30-days notice).
        During these 3 years i have lot of extra working hours (duty hours=54/week), can i have the right to avail this extra work payment from the company under the UAE Law?
        These working hours are calculated by the system(in-out time) and i have all the copies.
        What is the procedure to file a case in these circumstances?
        I will be very great ful to you for the prompt reply.
        Thanks & Best Regards,

  • hi sir good day! i completed 1 year and 9 months to my company – limited, my company cancelled my working visa because its not profiting anymore and our manager is very sick and she cant manage anymore also she is one of the partner so next month our company will shut down. can my ban be lifted up? my company provided me NOC, termination letter and gave my 2 years gratuity and other benefits mentioning in a letter. thanks

  • sir, i want to know that i am working in advertising company my visa will fininshed on december but now i have new job offer and i want to cancel my current visa and join a new company my visa unlimited is that possible without any ban or charges kindly give me answer thanks i am waiting for your reply~

  • Sir good evening , sir working in Tca Abu Dhabi as assistant librarian through G4S visa from 28 December 2013 to 30 september 2014. now TCA is not renewing thier contract with G4S. and G4S asking me resign letter in this condiotion how can i apply for new job without any ban.actualy i joined inG4S with the help of tca . Dateof issue of my visa 28 December 2013 .
    awaiting for your
    valuable guidness
    thonk you sir.