Documents required for applying long term-Short Term Dubai UAE visit visa for family, parents

Share this post now:

Documents required for sponsoring Parents-Father Mother, Wife, Children, Father-in-Law & Mother-in-Law

UAE(United Arab Emirates) being predominantly an expat driven country, our parents, parents in law are back in our home countries. In some cases there are men working here alone while their families-wife, children are back home. In order to get them to UAE temporarily, you might need to apply for a Visit Visa or Tourist visa.

A tourist visa can be applied through authorised travel agencies back in home countries or online. In most cases, your favorite airline might take care of the visa requirements, if you are visiting as tourists.

If you are working in UAE and want to apply for a long term visit visa or short term visit visa for a family member, you may apply directly at Naturalisation Departments across UAE. Long Term Visas are valid for upto 90 days.

Documents for Visit Visa UAE

  • Passport copy of Sponsor with valid UAE residence visa.
  • Original Labour Contract attested by Immigration or Salary certificate for those who work in Government or Free Zone Companies( Please note there is no need to get your salary certificateĀ attested from immigration).
  • E-Gate Card or Emirates ID of the Sponsor.
  • Passport copy of the visitor which must be valid for six months.
  • Passport size photograph of visitor with white background.

Other Requirements:-

  • Salary requirement should be AED 3000 plus accommodation or AED 4000 and above.
  • Fees-AED 1270 per person (including visa fee, Health Insurance & Typing).
  • Deposit: AED 1000 per person (which will be refunded after exit of the visitor).
  • Valid 2 bedroom tenancy contract and latest DEWA bill.
  • Documents(passport copy of the wife) to verify relationship with father in law, mother in law.

Prior to approaching the immigration, you need to type the Long Term Visa Application or Short Term Visa Application at the authorised typing centres.

The visas are issued the same day and you may fax, scan or send the original to the visitor. If you are sending the copy of the visit visa, do not forget to deposit the Original Visit Visa at the Airport. Visitors need to have a valid return ticket when they arrive at immigration checking. Many airlines require that the visitor make arrangement for OK To Board.

When the family arrives, Enjoy your time in UAE and show them around.


  1. Arens says

    Dear Deepak,
    Kindly advise – i want to bring my mother and mother in law for visit in Dubai for 2-3 weeks. I stay in 1 bed room. Do i need a 2 bed room apartment contract form them to bring on visit.

  2. Farman says

    Dear Sir
    I would like to ask you with kindness that how can I sponser or bring my wife here in dubai as my tolal salary is 3500 drhm working in IT company? please give me detail if possible.
    I will be thankful

    • Deepak says

      I don’t think for that salary you would be able to bring your family and sponsor them here in Dubai.

  3. Sudheer says

    Hi Deepak,

    Thanks for your quick replies :)
    I would like to know about visa requirements for bringing my wife and new born kid (2months).

    I heard from different sources that for applying visa I must be staying in 1 bed room flat with ejari stamped (Not fully convinced my self here).

    ATM I am staying in studio suit flat in sports city where I am paying 5,000dhs per month and my salary is 20,000dhs per month.

    – Will it be possible to bring my wife and kid by staying in studio?
    – Also I have sponsored visa for my wife and she left for her delivery in India; it’s been 8 months. Do I need to process fresh visa again or have any other alternative to avoid this?

    Your reply is much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Best Regards…

    • Deepak says

      What you heard is right. You will need minimum 1 bedroom house with ejari contract.
      -I think it will be possible. But why don’t you move to a 1 bedroom for the similar rent?
      -Yes, you will need to sponsor fresh visa. There is not alternative as it has been more than 6 months outside the country.

  4. Yusuf Moideen says

    Dear Deepak,

    I am Planning to bring my wife and two kids to Abu Dhabi upon a tourist visa in the month of Nov 2015 for a period of 1 month. My question is how long before I should get the visa issued (validity of tourist visa), In other words, can I get the visa issued in the month of september dated 5th if I am planning to bring my family on November 9th. Please clarify.


    • Deepak says

      Once your visa is approved, your family should enter before 60 days. So I think if they are coming in November 2015, you should apply for it in mid October 2015.

  5. kazim says

    iam new in Duabi my family is in pakistan, i want to sponser my wife and my 16 month daughter for dubai, my salary is 3000 starting ,can i get residence visa if i take one bed room on my name ? if answer is not

    then if my slary increase after some time till 4000 then can i change my salary in my labour contract t o sponser my family

    please advise me best side for this problem


    • Deepak says

      It will depend on your designation. ALso you will need 1 bedroom apartment(ejari) and other related documents.

  6. Anita says

    Hi Deepak,

    I work in Abu Dhabi and am sponsored by my company. I would like to bring my son on visit for a month. I draw a salary of Dhs. 6500/- and have a tenancy contract under my name. What is the visa I can apply for and where? Is it better to do it through residency office or agency?
    Thank you.

  7. Ali says

    Hi Deepak,
    Last month I cancelled my wife and son residence visa and they r in India now, because I have resigned and joined a new company. My salary is 9000 , and I need to sponsor my wife and son this month after getting my visa stamped.
    Is it ok to apply for visa without 3 month bank statement.
    My son is going to school here.
    Please advise.

  8. Asma says

    Dear Deepak, I was just wondering if you could advise me. I want to apply for a 90 day visa for my grandmother. I am working in Dubai and will be the sponsor as my mother has just resigned from her job. (She is under my sponsorship for the residence visa.) However, we have a 1 bedroom apartment and the tenancy contract and SEWA bill are under the name of my mother.

    My question is which visa should I apply for my grandmother? Visit visa or tourist visa.
    Also, should I approach Immigration authority directly or should I get the process done through some travel agent? A friend informed me that we can get the visa from a travel company in India also but from where do you think it is more likely to get an approval easily?

    Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    • Deepak M says

      It is better to apply for tourist visa as the formalities are lesser.
      For visit visa costs are lesser than tourist visa.
      Better to take visa from a UAE based travel agency.

  9. Waqas Ahmed says

    Hi, i work in a bank in Abu Dhabi but my visa of Dubai. My salary is 4500 all in all. I would like to sponsor my wife for a long term visit visa. Do i need to have a tenancy agreement ??

    • Deepak M says

      Yes, you will need tenancy contract and other documents.
      Best thing is to apply for tourist visa.

  10. ahmed says

    Hi, I went to apply for 90 days visa for my mother. they asked for e-gate. do i really need to get the e-gate card which is 200 dhs.??

  11. Laila says

    I want to sponsor my husband for 90 day visit visa. My salary is 5000 and I don’t have any tenancy contract because I live with relatives here in abu Dhabi. Also my visa is from Dubai but I work in Abu Dhabi so where will I have to submit documents. Please Help!

  12. manoj says

    I stay with my own brother in sharjah where my work visa issued with dubai. My brother got tenancy contract for two bedroom apartment. Can I apply for my family visa. I got salary labour agreement and no bank statement.

    Ensuring your suggestions.

    • Sanjeevan says

      Hi. I and my family have cancelled our residence visas and are waiting for children’s school to get over so as to leave for India for good. We have exceeded the 30 day grace period and will have to pay fines for overstay at the time of exit. My daughter will leave Dubai a week before us as she has to travel to Malaysia on a school trip accompanied by her teachers. Will she face a problem at immigration, apart from the fine for which i would be giving her enough money to pay the fine for overstay? Please give me your advice.

  13. Ahamed says

    Hi,I am working with pvt sector with 4500 salary in abudhabi along with my family and having tendency contract for one bedroom hall with electricity it possible to take vistvisa or tourist visa which is avilable for bringing my mother in I eligible by immigration dept.any constraints ?

    • Deepak M says

      Tourist visa is applied by travel agencies.
      As a person, you could apply for Visit Visa for your mother.
      I think you will require 2 bedroom apartment for visit visa.
      Apply for tourist visa with travel agency for short term(30 days) or long term(90 days)

  14. sumaya says

    Hi Deepak, your post above is quiet helpful. I have one question. My husband will be sponsoring my parents to come for 90 day visitor’s visa later this year. My father will only be coming for 2 weeks but my mom for longer as I will be due later this year. In that case, do we have to have a 2 bedroom in order to sponsor them?

    • Deepak M says

      Yes, you should have 2 bedroom apartment tenancy.
      On the other hand, you could take a tourist visa.

  15. POORNESHA says

    hi,,I have typed Visit visa( 90 days) application at abudhabi for my uncle and i have not submitted application to Visa department because unfortunately he s unable to visit the uae. So how can i get back application fees 620 aed?

    • Deepak M says

      yes you can get the visa fees refund. There will be some deductions and the money will be transferred to your bank account.
      You will need to fill a form directly at immigration for the cancellation.

  16. nafeesa says

    I want my son to come abudhabi on tourist visa.he is 4 yrs old can he come with his father

  17. Toliat Abiodun Animashaun says

    Please I want to 2months visiting visa for my wife, and I’m receiving AED 3150 per month what is the required document then I wanna just rent a room for me and her to stay till the time she will go back, because I stay in my company labour camp. I’m I allow to do that? And what is the required documents for me to provide

    • Deepak M says

      You could apply for tourist visa instead of visit visa as you will require tenancy contract for visit visa.

      • Jithesh says

        How long stay in UAE under the tourist visa ?

        Do tenancy contract required for visit visa taking for wife and son?

        • Deepak M says

          Tourist visa can be maximum 90 days at a stretch.
          yes, for VISIT visa, you will require tenancy contract attested. Hotel booking also might work!

  18. Ayesha says


    How much it would cost for my parents visa for year or more.
    and minimum salary to sponsor them.

  19. Naj says

    I am working in a Govt Co in Abu Dhabi, accomodation provided by my Co.. Can my brother get residence visa for his family with my tenance contract?

    • Deepak M says

      NO, your brother can not get his family’s residence visa with your tenancy contract.
      Tenancy contract has to be in the name of your brother.

  20. Anne says

    Good day!

    Can I apply for 90-days visit visa for my parents-in-law? If so, what are the requirements? I am planning to bring them here by end of June. I am working in a government hospital in Abu Dhabi and I have a tenancy contract valid until 30-Apr-2015 (stamped by baladiya). I am planning to apply for the visa now while the tenancy is still valid. If the visa approved and is released this April, can it still be used when they enter the country by June?

    My husband has a salary of 3,500 AED inclusive of the housing allowance, can he be the sponsor otherwise?

    • Deepak M says

      Requirements are normal like Passport copies of applicants and sponsor, tenancy contract, your labour contract, photographs of applicants.
      I am not sure whether your husband could apply for visas with the salary mentioned.
      You should also have 2 bedroom minimum.
      Yes you could apply with the tenancy contract.

      • Haris says

        Dear Deepak,
        I want to bring my sister here for 3 months visiting visa. When I went to apply in Abu Dhabi immigration’s department, they said visiting visa is not allowed any more for sisters or brothers. Please advise if there is any alternate solution as my company will not allow my sister to stay with me if I am not her sponsor.

        • Deepak M says

          Your other solution is applying for Tourist visa.
          I am not sure why Abu Dhabi immigration has said that. May be the rules have changed.
          Is your sister married?

  21. Marya says

    Dear Depak

    My son last visit 2013 and I want to bring him here again to Dubai , do I have to process the document like the first one …thanks and can he travel alone he is 15years old

    • Deepak M says

      Yes, documentation will be same.
      I guess 15 year old can travel alone. Please reconfirm with the airline.

  22. dileep says

    i have a specific query. i work in a bank in Abu dhabi. I have my residence visa issued from Dubai. I want to bring my wife and children to UAE for 90 days. I need to know whether i can apply in Abu dhbai immigration for long term visit visa or i have to necessarly to Dubai immigration office only. kindly clarify. i m getting conflicting reply from my friends. pl clarify.

    • Deepak Machado says

      If your visa is from Dubai, I think you will need to apply through Dubai immigration.

  23. nilesh says


    I want to apply 90 days visit visa (not for residence visa) for my mother. My father is expired. So pls advise as per current rules and regulation what are the requirement.

    I have my residence visa.

    Awaited your kind cooperation

  24. Ahamed says

    I have to apply for 90 days tourist visa . how much the fee ? how to apply . because i have seen in news paper its cost only 790 dhs . but travel agency requires 1800-2200 dhs . Is there any way to apply direct method in low cost (i.e 790) .. please guide a good way .. Thanks

  25. sulaiman ibraahim says

    hi Deepak,

    i would like to bring my mother in visit visa (90days), my question is i need two bedroom bring mother. i have tenancy contract in my name. my residing is in sharjah…


    • Deepak Machado says

      Not too sure about Sharjah rules.
      But most probably you need 2BR house for such purposes.

  26. Prem Mascarenhas says

    dear deepak, i applied for a long term visit visa for my brother in law through travel agency from dubai but it has been rejected from immigration department giving security reason, again they tried from sharja and it rejected. now i am planning to apply personally from abudhabi as my residence visa from abudhabi but i don’t have tenancy contract , do i have any other option as i don’t have tenancy contract. and do i need to cancel that earlier application. please reply me.

    • Deepak Machado says

      You will need a tenancy contract or you could provide hotel booking for the duration of stay.
      No, if the applications were rejected, there is no need to cancel.

  27. Sonam says

    Hi Deepak,
    We are Dubai Expats. My son will become 18 in 2 month’s time but his visa is renewed until 2017. So will it stay valid until then or will it get cancelled? Thanks

    • Deepak Machado says

      It will be valid till the expiry. But after that he can not be sponsored by parents.

  28. teefah says

    I’m a 34 yr old female. I applied for a 90 day visa for my 2 yr son and myself from snrd. How long does this usually take to process. Thanks.

  29. J P Sharma says

    My daughter in Dubai is on family way, she needs mother`s support for a longer period. What provision is there for her to stay. What shall be the charges if she stays for 90 days

    • Deepak Machado says

      The costs are for visit visa. May be AED1700(don’t know exact amount!)

  30. red says

    hello deepak,my profession is marketing executive its in my labor freezone contract with me and only have 4000aed salary excluding accomodation,transportation,etc..can i sponsor my daughter here in UAE shes 3 yr old,do i still need a bank statement?i have already attested salary certificate by the way

    • Deepak Machado says

      Yes, you can sponsor your child.
      You will need: Birth certificate(translated and attested if child born outside UAE), tenancy contract in your name with Ejari, Attested labour contract and other normal documents.

  31. Edwin says

    Good Day.

    My 18 year old son will visit Dubai on 30 days visa.

    Is there a minimum age limit?

    Appreciate if you can list requirements. thank you in advance

    • Deepak Machado says

      Age limit for what? For visiting UAE there is no minimum age limit criteria.
      For job, 18 years is required and as per your information, your son meets this.
      Requirement for what?

  32. Frosmar says

    I want to bring my sister here by applying long term visit visa..
    Could you please advise what are the requirements i need to prepare?…

    Is tenancy contract required also?…

    • Deepak Machado says

      Passport copies for for both, photograph of your sister, your emirates ID, salary certificate(labour contract).
      Yes, tenancy contract will be required.

  33. Suriya says

    HI, Tenancy contrct is mandatory for visit visa also ? I Would like to bring my son to UAE just for few months only.

  34. Suriya says

    Hi, Iam working in Freezone. My wife is in my sponsorship. We would like to bring our son to UAE. He is 11 yrs old going to grd 7. We didnt hv tenancy contract. Pls suggest getting which visa is best. We hv to search school for him here. If got he wil be in UAE. if not got, he has to go back.

    • Deepak Machado says

      Tenancy contract is a must.
      There are no exceptions.
      I am not sure about student visas.

  35. ramesh says

    can you tell me what is the minimum salary required to apply for residence visa for mother in law and what is the charge? Also please confirm about the number of bedrooms in house.

  36. Aris says

    Hi Deepak, i planned to bring my family here. I have no tenancy contract but i earn 30,000/mo. Is it possible to bring them here considering that i just rent a small room in a villa? We will stay in hotel when they get here. Awaiting your feedback. Thanks.

    • Deepak Machado says

      First of all, are you bringing them here on Visit visa?
      If yes, it may be possible to show a hotel booking and get approval.
      However, if you are applying for residence visa, You need to have a valid tenancy contract attested.

  37. Name (required) says

    Hi Deepak, i planned to bring my family here. I have no tenancy contract but i earn 30,000/mo. Is it possible to bring them here considering that i just share a renting a small room in a villa? We will stay in hotel when they get here. Awaiting your feedback. Thanks.

    • Deepak Machado says

      First of all, are you bringing them here on Visit visa?
      If yes, it may be possible to show a hotel booking and get approval.
      However, if you are applying for residence visa, You need to have a valid tenancy contract attested.

  38. says

    Mr. Deepak i want to in inquire if i can apply lobg term visa to my grandaugther , daugther of my daugther i have tenancy contract here in abudhabi .what are the procedure because right now shes here in abudhaby the baby under tourist visa and it will finish her visa on feb 15 she need to exit the country before appmying long term visa? Pkease advise. Thanks

    • Deepak Machado says

      Who is accompanying your grand daughter? Where is the mother? Does the child have a valid passport?
      This is a specially case. Requesting you to directly talk with immigration authorities.

  39. Romy says

    Hi deepak i want to inquire can i apply longterm visa to my grandaugther 11 months old .daugther of my daugther i have tenancy contract what are the documents and procedure thanks

  40. Mary says

    Hi deepak i am working in abudhabi my salary is 4,600 i want to know if i can apply visit visa to my daugther 11 months old thank you

    • Deepak Machado says

      You will need marriage certificate, birth certificate, tenancy contract etc.
      If you have all the necessary documents, yes you could apply.

  41. ALBERTO says


    I want to bring my wife, children and mother from the philippines to dubai. can i use my sister tenancy contract to bring them here? She has only 1 bedroom flat.

  42. Suhail says

    Hello Deepak,

    I work in Dubai. I want to get my parents on 3 months visit visa.
    I applied 3 months tourist visa, Unfortunately my Dad’s visa was rejected due to security reason. I then applied directly through immigration for 3 months visit visa and found that it was again rejected giving same reason. My parents have visited 2 years back on visit visa of 3 months and there was no problem that time.
    I can’t understand why this problem has arrived now.
    Request you to please guide me on how to obtain my dad’s visa now.
    Would appreciate your kind favorable response on the above.


    • Deepak Machado says

      I can’t comment as the decision has been taken by the authorities.
      There must be a valid reason.
      Sometimes, due to names being similar to as that of blacklisted individuals, this problem would have occurred.(my opinion – don’t quote anywhere)

  43. janeesh says

    hai, Deepak,

    My brother want to bring wife & child for three months, he has working as warehouse operator and earning salary is 3600 Dhs. pls note that he don’t have tenancy contract also.

    In this regards pls advise.


    • Deepak Machado says

      I am sorry to say that for this salary and without tenancy contract, he will not be able to bring his family.

    • mohd razan says

      hi janeesh for wife & child no need tenency contract . tenancy and dewa bill required for bring father and mother only. and tell him to try for this salary coz my salary is 3800 dhs and got visa 4 month ago

  44. sam says

    Good day,
    i am govt employee in abu dhabi. Due to my wife’s medical conditions i need to bring my mother in law for minimum 4 months period. As far i know the max period of visit visa is 90 days!

    do you know any exception on this considering the medical condition or with any other criteria, such as higher salary, sponsoring company status etc.. ?

    • Deepak Machado says

      I am not aware of any exceptions for this rule. Getting her on residence visa is the best choice if you require long term stay for her.

  45. Eduardo says

    I received my parent’s visit visa today, they will be coming from manila to dubai bia cebu pacific, is it okay that they will just present a scanned copy of the visa and i will deposit the original herenin dubai airport? Thanks

  46. Siraj says

    Hey Deepak, I plan to bring my mother for visit visa for 90 days . I have 1 BHK flat and my salary 6000 can you tell me the further procedure

  47. Deepak Areekkal says

    Dear Mr Deepak,
    Can you tell me what are the procedure to change the profession in visa.
    Please reply me.
    Thanks and Regards

  48. naveen says

    i have salary of 15000 , but staying in 1 bed room , will it be acceptable to visa department ?

  49. vipin says

    hai i am on 90 days visit visa and i have been hired in a company in abudhabi .and i just want to know do i have to leave this country if i need to get my work visa .or can i stay here .plz help me with this ..

    • Deepak Machado says

      If you are on VISIT visa you don’t have to exit. But if you are on TOURIST visa, you will have to exit the country.

  50. vishnu prasad says

    what are the documents required for applying job visa in uae?
    please reply sir

    • Deepak Machado says

      You will requrire:
      Passport copy, photographs with white background, attested education certificate. Rest documents are required from employer like establishment, trade license copy card so on.

  51. PN says

    I have been issued a 90 days visit visa for my parents and want to know if Iam supposed to deposit the original visa at the airport prior to their arrival?
    The scanned copy is being carried by them.

    • Sailaja says

      Yes, you need to deposit the original at the airport before they enter Uae airport

  52. Maxine says

    Hi Deepak..
    I am on a tourist visa and plan to change the visa into husband visa. Do I have to move out of UAE and how long will I will out of UAE before going back as husband visa

  53. DNGUYEN says

    Hi,,i would like to bring my mother in law to Dubai for around 60-90 days stay. My wife is not working and under my sponsorship. I could meet almost requirements. My question is: What required docs to justify the relationship between me and my mother in law, and should they need to be attested by immigration or uae embassy in my country (Vietnam just in case)
    Thank very much for your kind reply

    • Deepak Machado says

      Does your wife’s passport have your mother in law’s name? In this case , this is enough.
      Otherwise, get your wife’s birth certificate. I think this will need to be attested.

  54. neha says

    hi.. my husband is in employment visa and his salary is 4000 dhs. even i am in employment visa my salary is 2500 dhs. our son 3yrs old is in india. how to call him here?.. is that only studio flat tenancy contract is enough r 1bhk flat is required to call him?

    • Deepak Machado says

      I think studio will do.
      Please directly call immigration authorities.

  55. Marilyn Pascual says

    My sons’visa (90) days will expire this Nov.19,2014.I was approved another extension of 90 days for humanitarian as my husband is sick. I would like to confirm if i can apply for that visit visa before he will exit for one(1) day only as advised so he can bring it as airport to airport or he has to leave first before applying the visa? Thanks

    • Deepak Machado says

      Do not know about this situation. Please check with immigration authorities.

  56. sandeep singh says

    Hi Mr deepak,
    I am working in abu dhabi last 5 month, my salary is 2500 dh. I would like to bring my friend here. How can I do it and what is the procedure.

  57. venkat says

    Hi Deepak

    I have a tenancy contract which is valid for another 4 months. My employment visa will be cancelled soon. I intend to go back to my home country after 30 days grace period of visa cancellation. I intend to return back on long term visit visa. I wish to hold the current tenancy contract and terminate it during my long term visit visa which will also be the end of my tenancy contract. Please advise if this can be done.

  58. irshad jamsheed says

    Hi Deepak i applied long term visit visa for my brother but in dubai immigration they rejected my application that i should have a two bedroom flat. Please suggest me what i have to do. Can i get the visa application money back ??

  59. shahid says

    My salary agreement is of 5000 and profession is sales my visa is of Ajman can I apply for 90 days visa for family, I’ve residency contract of 1 bhk on my name.
    Moreover can I apply for resident visa for my family

  60. Rheyner says

    Hi Mr Deepak,

    I am on visit visa (90 days) under my wife sponsorship and will expire on September 20, 2014 and i have to leave uae the same day. How long should i stay outside the uae before i can come back to uae as visit visa again under my wife sponsorship.

  61. Rheyner says

    Hi Mr Deepak,
    I am on visit visa (90 days) under my wife sponsorship and will expire on September 20, 2014 and i have to leave uae the same day. How long should i stay outside the uae before i can come back to uae as visit visa again under my sponsorship.

    • Deepak Machado says

      As per the rules you will have to stay 1 month outside the country before new visa can be applied.

  62. sajeev says

    Hai My query is that as per my contract and visa, my designation is Accounting clerk general and currently Iam working as an QHSE internal auditor and would like to change my profession and as per my Education. I have completed my 3year degree in Bachelor of science in Electronics from institution in India and is it possible to change my designation to to Engineer on my visa and Contract. plz advise??

  63. Ahamed says

    Hi Mr.Deepak

    UAE Visa job tittle will chage i am presently woking in document controller my visa was ld driver need certificate or not ?

    Can you Explain me What kind of professional required certificate or without certificate what kind profession can do for apply ?

  64. Manaar Dalvi says

    Hi deepak,
    My question is that i got recently job in sharjah and have 6 months probation period and now by husband who is working in Rashid Hospital got job in u.k and he wanted me to leave work and accompany him,can be it possible that he cancel his visa and keep my visa atleast valid 4 6 months and he can leave and i can join him after 6 months.
    2nd question can my father in law can sponsor me and my daughtet 3yrs.

  65. r. Venkat says

    My mother is 87 years and I would like to bring her to Dubai on Visit Visa. Is there any medical certificate to be produced at the time of applying visit visa for her

  66. R. Venkat says

    my mother is 87 years. I would like to bring her Dubai on visit visa. Is there any medical certificate I need to produce at the time of applying visit visa for her

  67. Mohammed Faisal says


    I would like to know is there a minimum salary requirement to bring in laws into uae(abu dhabi) on a long term visa under ny sponsorship?

    When I contacted a typing center they said I need to have atleast 10K to take 90 day visit visa for my inlaws. My wife is due in a few weeks your immediate help will be really appreciated.

    • Deepak Machado says

      for visit visa i dont think they need 10K salary. I think it is 6K and you should have a tenancy agreement with your name

      • ANAND says

        Dear Deepak ,
        I am here in Dubai for 3 months , now my salary is AED3000 only,
        my wife is in India , and about to write DHA exam shortly , if she get a job in dubai for AED 4000 , can we bring our Kid (3yrs) to dubai . please advice , because i feel stressed of my kid not with me. if we are in rented house or couple sharing apartment , would be less possibility to bring my kid ?

  68. Jeanamine Fernandez says

    Hi, i just want to ask if below scenario is possible in uae.

    I am planning to apply for a tourist visa and visit dubai to look for a job. I wanted to bring with me my child who is turning 3 years old. My question is, is it possible that if ever i got a job in dubai, can i apply a visit visa for her even if she is already in dubai with tourist visa so she can stay longer while we are waiting for the residency visa. I hope to receive your reply the soonest. Thanks

  69. john says

    Hey Deepak, i bought my mother for my delivery on a visit visa for 90 days . That time it was 1 i am planning to bring her again. will they not agree with 1 bedroom? i dont knw when this 2 bedroom rule came?

  70. Mohamed Ahmed says

    I have 2 apartment (one bedroom each) in international city in Dubai. both on my name and I want to make my wife visa on those apartment, she’s working for a company and she want leave them and we want to have her visa on the apartment, I got it on mortgage from a bank, etch one 495,000 on the tittle deed.

    I need to know if I can get visa on those apartment for myself and my wife? and what’s the documents required and the fees and as much as you can information about it.

  71. vibelen says


    I would to ask if they have any agency here in Dubai or abudhabi that they have a residential visa I like to buy for my own visa. kindly please help he for this matter.



    • Regal Tours says

      Would you like to bring your friend or a relative to UAE?

      Please refer to the below visa information.

      Please forward to your friends also, so that they too will benefit from this.

      Get UAE visa in 2 days. No deposit / No cheques needed.

      14 days visa – 450 dhs
      40 days visa – 550 dhs
      60 days visa – 1450 dhs
      90 days visa – 2500 dhs

      Dubai Regal Tours & Travel Agency Worldwide.

      Best place in UAE to get visas.

      Thanks & Regards,

      • ahmad says

        call me plz
        or mail me
        i need 90 days 4 visas for my family but plz reduce the rate deposit i can keep how much you say ?

      • hilda says

        Dubai Regal Tours & Travel Agency Worldwide.
        i want to ask who is the person i can contact regarding this visit visa package pls. let me know as soon as possible… can u pls. send me message through my email add. tnx.

  72. Mary Grace says

    Dear Mr. Deepak,
    I went to immigration in Abu Dhabi to apply resident visa for my son but the Immigration Director rejected our application due to my husband work only as motor cycle driver and his salary aed.2600 I told them I will sponsor my son as I received 8100aed but my labor contract shown only 5700 and my designation is telephone operator… now the director told me i can apply only visit visa and they request to prepare a letter that i will not ask for residence visa. I have no choice and I submit the letter. I want to ask only if there’s a chance I can apply again residence visa for my son.MY current designation is senior doc. controller with AED 8100 salary.

  73. TINA says

    If I have an urgent requirement to bring one of my families here in Dubai and I have a 1 bhk, will they still NOT consider this situation???

  74. Yasir says

    Hi, Can anyone tell me how the person can get 2 bedroom apartment in Dubai, Sharjah with AED 3000 plus accommodation or AED 4000 Salary?

    1. Dubai Minimum rent of 2 Bedroom Is AED 50000 +
    2. Sharjah, Minimum rent of 2 Bedroom is 36000 +

    I think not even in Ajman according to current prices which are going up day by day.

    On the other side requirement of AED 1000 deposit of each person

    Does it make sense?

  75. Allan Richard says

    Currently, I had sponsored my mother on long term visit visa (90 days). She arrived here in 1st week of December 2013 and will return back on 1st week of March 2014.

    My question now is, I got a good offer in other company and my present company needs to cancel my current visa on 2nd week of January, how will my cancellation affect my motherā€™s visa? After the cancellation of my visa my mother visa will be automatically cancelled too?

  76. Sarath says

    Thank You so much Mr. Deepak .. Posts like this are really useful and helps to avoid confusions before you go to DNRD office for the Visa.

    I have a query here .. Do we need a copy of the rental agreement along with the aforementioned docs ?

  77. Alfred says

    Deepak thanks for posting such an important issue! The people who stay in UAE must know about the documents required before asking their family members to come for a visit.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign up to my Free newsletter!