Documents required for sponsoring Parents-Father Mother, Wife, Children, Father-in-Law & Mother-in-Law
UAE(United Arab Emirates) being predominantly an expat driven country, our parents, parents in law are back in our home countries. In some cases there are men working here alone while their families-wife, children are back home. In order to get them to UAE temporarily, you might need to apply for a Visit Visa or Tourist visa.
A tourist visa can be applied through authorised travel agencies back in home countries or online. In most cases, your favorite airline might take care of the visa requirements, if you are visiting as tourists.
If you are working in UAE and want to apply for a long term visit visa or short term visit visa for a family member, you may apply directly at Naturalisation Departments across UAE. Long Term Visas are valid for upto 90 days.
Documents for Visit Visa UAE
- Passport copy of Sponsor with valid UAE residence visa.
- Original Labour Contract attested by Immigration or Salary certificate for those who work in Government or Free Zone Companies( Please note there is no need to get your salary certificate attested from immigration).
- E-Gate Card or Emirates ID of the Sponsor.
- Passport copy of the visitor which must be valid for six months.
- Passport size photograph of visitor with white background.
- Salary requirement should be AED 3000 plus accommodation or AED 4000 and above.
- Fees-AED 1270 per person (including visa fee, Health Insurance & Typing).
- Deposit: AED 1000 per person (which will be refunded after exit of the visitor).
- Valid 2 bedroom tenancy contract and latest DEWA bill.
- Documents(passport copy of the wife) to verify relationship with father in law, mother in law.
Prior to approaching the immigration, you need to type the Long Term Visa Application or Short Term Visa Application at the authorised typing centres.
The visas are issued the same day and you may fax, scan or send the original to the visitor. If you are sending the copy of the visit visa, do not forget to deposit the Original Visit Visa at the Airport. Visitors need to have a valid return ticket when they arrive at immigration checking. Many airlines require that the visitor make arrangement for OK To Board.
When the family arrives, Enjoy your time in UAE and show them around.
Never miss my awesome stuff !
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.