Online Grocery Shopping Sites
You been there, done that. Every week you drive your car on weekends to a supermarket like Lulu, Carrefour….fill up the shopping cart, wait in queue for your turn to bill the products, push the cart towards your car, empty the shopping trolley to your car’s boot, arrive home, carry the polythene bags to your home and done.
What if I said that you could avoid 80% these hassles by shopping for the same things online?
Sure, shopping is fun and an outing by itself for your family on top of spending 2 to 3 hours in the supermarkets. However, a new trend in grocery shopping is already making waves in UAE and it’s called “Online Grocery Shopping”
There are many websites that do it and my intention for you is to educate you on the same.
Pros of online grocery shopping
- You save loads of time.
- You save money and effort.
- You indirectly help in reducing traffic on roads if you drive.
- Credit card payment on site and Cash on Delivery facility is available.
Cons of online grocery shopping
- You are unable to cherry pick the products which matters when selecting vegetables and other perishable goods.
- Online payment is still considered is risky if you pay by credit card. You are at the mercy of the seller!
- You are not aware of any offers that are present at the real supermarkets.
- There is a minimum order amount without which you may need to pay delivery fees.
- You make the likes of Lulu and Carrefour angry!! (Just kidding)
List of Online Grocery Shopping sites in Dubai
I came across 5 websites in Dubai that do do your online grocery shopping:
Online Grocery Shopping Website
Early Bird Shop Now
Geant Online Shop Now
Le Bazar Shop Now
Super Mart Shop Now
Trolley.ae Shop Now
Training and Employment of Students in UAE Training of Students in UAE As per the latest Ministerial Decree on the Regulations and conditions of Training and Employment of Students any...
What does the New UAE Labour Law says about Employment of Juveniles? Juveniles have been provided with a special treatment under UAE Labour Law. According to Article 5 of the UAE Labour Law,...