If you have received the vaccine in another country and wish to take advantage of the benefits that have been provided to vaccinated individuals in the UAE, the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) advises you to register their details by visiting the website – Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) platform or AlHosn app.
Travelers can now start registering on the website, Once your application has been approved, the vaccinated status will reflect on the Al Hosn app.
The procedure is simple, you may follow the below steps to register your vaccination certificate issued in another country through smartservices.ica.gov.ae
- Step 1: Visit smartservices.ica.gov.ae
- Step 2: Select ‘Public services’.
- Step 3: Select ‘Register arrivals’.
When you are filling out the form, you will need to provide your personal details like your date of birth, passport number, port of departure and arrival, and dates on which you took the PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test.
- Step 4:
- Visitors will then receive an SMS, including a link to download AlHosn app. On arriving in the UAE, visitors will receive a Unified Identification Number (UID) either at the airport or via the ICA app or website. Visitors will need to download and register on the AlHosn app, using the UID and phone number used for ICA registration or when taking a PCR test in the UAE.
- Step 6:
- Visitors will receive a one-time password (OTP) to complete the AlHosn app registration process. Al Hosn app allows users to check status, vaccination information, test results and travel test requirements and use a live QR code.
Registering vaccination certificates is optional for travelers who wish to enjoy the benefits made available in the UAE to vaccine recipients.
Only vaccines approved in the UAE will be approved, accredited certificates will show on the Al Hosn app.