How to save Money on Car Insurance in UAE?
Auto Insurance being a repetitive task in the UAE, the auto insurance industry is a vast ocean. Consider having 1MN vehicles and multiply the same with a minimum amount of AED 600. Wow…a whopping AED 600MN.
And there are lot of ways to save money on your car insurance. This articles tells on How to save money on car insurance in UAE?
1. Look around for various options. There are 20+ insurance companies in the UAE. www.imudir.com is a good place to start. These guys provide you with quotes from various insurance companies. Try them. It’s FREE.
2. Do you really want comprehensive coverage? Though it helps to be insured comprehensively, it may not make financial sense to insure older vehicles comprehensively. Consider the money value and return that you may earn for older vehicles.
3. Consolidate your insurance with single provider. Having multiple insurance with different service providers may not fetch you good discounts. So if you already have a home insurance or health insurance with a particular insurance company, consider going to the same insurance company for car insurance. Chances are that you will receive considerable discount for the insurance.
4. Inquire about discounts. Most of us are only aware about only a NO Claims Discount. Meaning, if in the preceeding year you have not had any claims to the insurance company, you are eligible for a discount. But ask for other discounts such as low-mileage driving or the successful completion of defensive driving courses.
5. Maintain a good driving record. Nowadays, insurance companies check whether a particular car has black points on the police database. And depending on this your premium might vary. Now, it makes sense to maintain a healthy driving habit and maintain a clean record.
6. Drive an economic car. A car high in value, red and sports model would definitely attract a huge premium. Consider reducing your driving palates to an economic car such as Honda Accord, City, Nissan Tiida or a Corolla and see a huge reduction in your car insurance premiums. It also consumes less fuel.
Hope these few points help you save few hundred Dirhams.
Saving money has to be the primary goal and with prudent self-discipline strategies, you will achieve the unthinkable.
Plan Your Visit to the Thrilling Global Village Dubai Global Village Dubai is a must-visit attraction for locals and tourists alike. This annual event brings together cultures and traditions from...
Are you a UAE resident planning to travel to other GCC countries? Here are some visa options you should know about
Visa Options for UAE Residents Traveling to GCC Countries As a UAE resident, you have the privilege of traveling to other Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries – Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar,...
8 thoughts on “How to save Money on Car Insurance in UAE?”
Thanks for sharing valuable information on How to save money on car insurance in UAE. Car insurance is compulsory for every vehicle owner. Recently, my friend bought a new car and we both searched a lot for finding the best insurance policy. At last, we found the Oman Insurance Company, they are having over 30 years of experience in providing bespoke Car Insurance services to their customers in Dubai, UAE. Refer: https://www.tameen.ae/for-individuals/car-insurance/car-insurance
Save money with best Car Insurance in nabooda insurance in Dubai, it gave best offers according to the condition of Cars. Compare to other insurances, They give best
Nice post!It made me realize that how important is insurance in our day to day life.Thanks for sharing this wondeful post.
Having insurance is a must in today’s world. To be blunt, if you don’t have insurance you could lose everything. Perhaps you already have some insurance and are shopping around for a better policy, or maybe this is your first time; either way there are a few things you should know before you buy insurance.
Good post, adding this to my blog today, thanks.
Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.
Good day. Very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally…I am satisfied to locate so much useful information here in the post. Thank you for sharing…
Thank you Laveta for the kind words.