I am neither surprised nor do I regret what has been done to the individuals who flouted the local laws of Dubai, UAE. There was recently an anti-graft movement in India against corruption by Anna Hazare in India.
Dubai has one of the largest concentration of Indians abroad. It was not a surprise that the spirits went high in Dubai in support of Anna Hazare. But, the individuals who took to support Anna Hazare by organising a solidarity march in Dubai were in for a surprise. They were arrested and now have to be in the prison for 12 days. NO SURPRISES here.
[button link=”http://www.indianexpress.com/news/for-anna-rally-five-indians-get-jail-in…/840542/ rel=”nofollow” color=”teal” newwindow=”yes”] Click to read the news![/button]
Here are my simple rules for expatriates in UAE:
- You are in a foreign country as guest workers. Do not involve yourselves in activities that are viewed as cliche in the UAE.
- UAE offers one of the best opportunities for professionals. Do your work and be happy with what you have.
- Official complaints can be lodged with respective departments.
- If you are not satisfied with the facilities that are provided, please plan to relocate.
- UAE offers world class facilities for law abiding. Do not exploit it.
- UAE is not a democracy. Observe rule of Law and respect the country and its rulers.
Dubai is a great place with lot of benefits for business Owners. Setting up any businesses in Dubai is the go-to-decision for investors around the world that are looking for new opportunities. UAE...
How to apply for a Golden Visa for High School Students in Dubai? According to GDRFA, a high school student with outstanding academic performance can now apply for a ‘Golden Visa for Outstanding...