Company formation in Dubai Media City (DMC):
Opening a company in Dubai Media City has become very profitable, especially when taking into consideration successful businesses such as advertising and publishing agencies and companies offering broadcasting services. Business set up in Dubai Media City offers a strong demand for quality, affordable settings with international standards.
Dubai Media City Free Zone (DMC) is part of TECOM Group, which is part of Dubai Holding. TECOM Media City was established in the year 2000. It’s located in one of Dubai tax-free zones.
Dubai Media City (DMC) is the regional hub for all media organizations. Dubai Media City houses the largest global as well as local media brands and digital companies.
The media industry is thriving and continues to grow as days progress and Dubai Media City is one of the most profitable places where business owners are looking to connect and share their vision with others establish their business.
In order to set up a company in Dubai Media City one must file the documents with the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA). Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) is responsible for the establishment and registration of companies in Dubai Media City.
Opening a company in Dubai Media City Free Zone is very attractive because it offers full foreign ownership. The procedure of processing the company setup would range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Company Structures at Dubai Media City (DMC):
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Free Zone establishment
- Branch of an existing company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Freelancer permits
Types of Licenses Available for Dubai Media City (DMC) Company Registration:
- Media & Marketing Services
- Business & Information Services
- New Media & Media Support Service
- Event & Leisure
- Consultancy and Retail
- Business Licensing Services
Business Activities Permitted in Dubai Media City (DMC):
- TV or radio broadcasting
- Film distribution or management
- Media and marketing services
- Event management
- Web Design
- Media Consultancy
- Social Media
- Music and entertainment
- News agency
Facilities offered at Dubai Media City (DMC):
- Conference facilities
- Executive Desk
- Co-working spaces
- Commercial Spaces
Advantages of Company Set up in Dubai Media City (DMC):
- Full ownership of companies
- The company set up process is easy, straightforward and fast.
- There is no requirement for minimum capital investment.
- 100% direct tax free
- Strategic location boosting opportunities
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Smart services platform
- Dynamic international community
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- Networking opportunities
- Easy to sponsor dependants.
- 24 hours customer service
Documents Required to Register Company in Dubai Media City ( DMC):
- An application form for business setup in DMC
- Passport copies of Shareholders, managers and secretary
- Issuance of e-agreement
- Sign e-agreement and share capital letter
- A description of the company’s activities
- No objection by the current sponsor, manager if a resident of UAE or UAE employment visa holder
- Attested and notarised Memorandum of Association/Article of Association
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company/entity at the place of origin, expressing the intent of establishing a new setup abroad
- Business Plan
- Manager’s specimen signature
Steps to be followed on registering the company in Dubai Media City (DMC):
- Decide on a company name
- Decide on business activity to obtain the license
- Get an initial approval from the authority
- Submit documents and pay fees
- Get an office space
- Apply for the UAE Residence Visa
- Open a Corporate Bank Account
Cost of setting up a company in Dubai Media City (DMC):
The cost of setting up business in Dubai Media City would start from approximate AED 10,000 however it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size and other operational costs.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Company formation at Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): Dubai Silicon Oasis is one of the large businesses and residential communities in Dubai. The DSO is segregated on the basis of industries,...
Company formation in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Dubai: This free zone was established in 2002, and nowadays thousands of companies from various countries have chosen the option of the JLT company...