As we all aware that it is must to have an entry permit to travel UAE for business or tourism purposes. All entry permits have a time frame and overstaying your permit’s duration can lead to heavy fines. If you wish to extend your stay in UAE you can now extend your entry permit easily through Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP). The entry permit holders can apply for an extension through ICP’s official website icp.gov.ae – or through a typing centre. This will allow the entry permit holder to stay legally for long. By extending your entry permit you can also avoid paying overstay fines.
You can extend your entry permit:
- for 30 days or
- for more than 30 days
How to extend your UAE Entry Permit Extension?
Here is the simple steps you may follow to apply for your UAE entry permit extension:
- Through the ICP website
- Through the Typing centres
1. Through the ICP website:
- Visit the ICP website https://icp.gov.ae/en/service/extend-entry-permit/
- Log in form your UAE pass or ICP log in details.
- Click on ‘Start Service’
- Fill in the application form with your personal details as requested in the website
- Choose the reason for your visit to the UAE.
- Upload a valid passport copy into the application form.
- Click on submit and settle the fees electronically via the ICP website with your credit/debit card.
- You will then receive a text message or email with updates on the processing of your request.
- Once approved, you will receive a notification of the same through email.
2. Through the Typing Centre:
- Visit one of the approved typing centers near you.
- Submit a request to extend an entry permit and attach the service requirements.
- Pay the fees.
- The application will then be checked by the employees at the typing center.
- You will receive an SMS or email with the form once it is approved
The applicant must have a passport which is valid for more than six months.
According to ICP the permit is issued electronically 48 hours after receiving and accepting the service request.
The fee will vary depending on the duration of the extension.
Company formation at Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): Dubai Silicon Oasis is one of the large businesses and residential communities in Dubai. The DSO is segregated on the basis of industries,...
Company formation in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Dubai: This free zone was established in 2002, and nowadays thousands of companies from various countries have chosen the option of the JLT company...