If you have any fines on your visa and are unable to visit immigration to clear your dues, the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) has now granted virtual assistance feature to clear your dues or fines.
By the end of this article, you will understand how easy it is to pay the visa fine online.
Here is a simple and step-by-step process to pay the fine through the ICA website.
- Step 1: Visit the ICA website www.ica.gov.ae
- Step 2: Introduce yourself by answering what would you like to be called during the conversation on the virtual assistant appear on the bottom right of the screen
- Step 3: Virtual assistant will provide all the list of services. Select Apply for Services
- Step 4: Select Pay Fine or type the service number
- Step 5: You will be asked to Enter your Unified Number . Enter it
- Step 6: Enter the date of birth following the format MM/DD/YYYY
- Step 7: If you have any violation related to your visa, your file will be shown up with the violation details.
- Step 8: You will be provided with the link to pay the fine. Click the payment link to submit the application.
- Step 9: The virtual assistant will then redirect you to the service submission screen. Review the information and click on next.
- Step 10: System will show you exactly how much click on Pay to complete the process and obtain the request service.
- Step 11: You will be provided with the transaction number and notification from ICA confirming if the payment is successful.