As per the scheme was announced by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP) on August 30, 2022, Hayya’ Card Holders can now apply for the Multiple entry tourist visa through the website of Federal Authority For Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) by submitting the necessary application and paying the applicable fees.
The multiple entry tourist visa will be issued to holders of the ‘Hayya’ card – a personalised document required by people to attend any of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 matches from November 20 to December 18.
The visa will allow you to enter the UAE and stay for up to 90 days, starting from the date the visa is issued. Citizens of visa-exempt countries are excluded from the above procedures, “as they can enter and stay in the UAE according to the current procedures”.
How do you register for Hayya?
To enter the State of Qatar and access the stadiums you need to have the Hayya card as mentioned in the official Qatar World Cup 2022 website – www.qatar2022.qa. It is also important to have the card to access free public transport within Qatar during the World Cup. To get the Hayya card you need to have the ticket.
Here are the simple steps to get the Hayya Card:
- Visit https://hayya.qatar2022.qa/ and click on ‘Apply for Hayya’ on the menu on the top right of your screen.
- Click on ‘sign up’ and enter your email and full name and create a password for your account. Enter the text verification code and check the box indicating that you have read the terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Sign up’. You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your email address, which you need to enter to proceed with the process.
- Click on ‘Apply for Hayya’ and select your category as an applicant –Match ticket holder, Match voucher holder, Match hospitality, Accredited personnee (FIFA)
- If you choose the option of ‘Match ticket holder’ you will be asked to enter the ticket application number, after which your ticket will be validated.
- Enter your passport details, personal information and home address to complete your registration.
How to apply for the multiple entry tourist visa to the UAE for Hayya Card Holders?
Hayya Card Holders can now follow these simple steps to apply for the multiple entry tourist visa to the UAE :
- Visit the website of Federal Authority For Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP)- https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/guest/index.html#/dashboard
- Click on ‘Public services’
- Select ‘Hayya card holders’ visa.
- Fill in the application form with details of your passport and Hayya card
- Pay the Fees
What is the Cost of Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Hayya Card Holders?
The cost of the multiple entry tourist visa is only Dh100 and allows for multiple entries during its validity.
Training and Employment of Students in UAE Training of Students in UAE As per the latest Ministerial Decree on the Regulations and conditions of Training and Employment of Students any...
What does the New UAE Labour Law says about Employment of Juveniles? Juveniles have been provided with a special treatment under UAE Labour Law. According to Article 5 of the UAE Labour Law,...