If you are an employer and looking for right candidates to hire for your business in UAE, you can now apply for a work permit regardless of whether the candidate is inside or outside the UAE.
According to MOHRE, you can apply for a work permit for a candidate outside the UAE through the following channels:
1. The MOHRE website – mohre.gov.ae
2. MOHRE smartphone application ‘MOHRE UAE’
3. TAWSEEL – MOHRE’s customer service centre for private sector employees
In order to apply for a work permit outside UAE, you need to collect the following documents from your candidate:
- A copy of a valid passport for a minimum of six months.
- A passport sized photograph with a white background
- If evidence of academic qualification is required (post-secondary diploma, university degree or equivalent), a copy authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the home country is necessary.
The process is simple whether you choose to do it online or through a MOHRE customer centre, here are the steps you need to follow while applying for a work permit:
- Provide your Emirates ID details. If you are applying through the website or app, this would mean entering your Emirates ID number and expiry date or logging in using your UAE Pass account. If you are applying through a customer centre, you would need to present your Emirates ID.
- Apply for a ‘new work permit’ service.
- Submit the required documents. If there are certain documents missing from the process, you will notified via SMS from MOHRE on your registered mobile number.
- Once the documents have been verified and the work permit approved, MOHRE will send a link for the payment process.
- At the time of payment, you will also be required to attach the job offer letter signed by the employee.
The cost of work permit would be depending on a Company’s classification .
Complete Guide to UAE Corporate Tax 2023: Updates, Implications, and Strategies
UAE Corporate Tax - A Basic Starting Guide! The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance (Ministry) has recently announced a Federal Corporate Tax on business profits for the first time in...
GCC Residents: Apply for UAE Entry Permit in 6 Simple Steps | GDRFA Online Service
A Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for a UAE Entry Permit for GCC Residents The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai has launched an online service for residents...
2 thoughts on “How Can You Issue a Work Permit Outside UAE?”
Hi I’m Phebe Lebumfacil and my residence visa will expired next year on April.Im been here in Philippines since March and planning to go back on Dubai UAE on November and I know I’m exceeded 6 months staying outside the UAE.So what is the best way I can do.So on November I’m not having trouble in my trip going back there.What is the documents needed.
I would suggest you to check with your previous sponsor if they have processed your cancellation or not.