How to apply for a Golden Visa for High School Students in Dubai?
According to GDRFA, a high school student with outstanding academic performance can now apply for a ‘Golden Visa for Outstanding students’ through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) Dubai. For this a high student must reside in Dubai and should have a valid UAE residence visa.
To qualify for the five-year Golden Visa, a high school graduate should have completed taking their final examinations and scored 95 per cent and above in a public or private secondary school. The visa may be extended after five years if the student is enrolled in one of the major colleges in the country, and the course requires a study period of over five years.
It is also mentioned that in this scheme they can also sponsor their family member for the same duration of their stay in the UAE.
You can apply for a ‘Golden Visa for Outstanding students in Dubai through :
- the the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) Dubai by visiting their website – www.gdrfa.gov.ae
- GDRFA customer service centre – Amer.
While applying for ‘Golden Visa for Outstanding students, in Dubai, a hight school student must submit the below documents:
- A recommendation letter from the Ministry of Education.
- Copy of the sponsored residency visa (Dubai residents only).
- Copy of the sponsored passport.
How to apply for a Golden Visa for High School Students in Abu Dhabi?
As per Abu Dhabi’s official online government services portal – tamm.abudhabi – students who have graduated from the 2020 academic year onwards are eligible to apply. Students are also required to have a recommendation letter from the Ministry of Education (in case of public schools) and the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) if they have studied in a private school. Abu Dhabi offers a five-year visa for students who have achieved at least 95 per cent marks in the final examination.
High school graduates are eligible if they fulfil the below criteria:
- Achieved high grades from a high school in Abu Dhabi
- High School Graduation certificate from an Abu Dhabi secondary school.
- Recommendation letter from MOE, if the student was enrolled in a public school.
- Recommendation from Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) if the student was enrolled in a private school.
Along with having a recommendation letter and graduation certificate verifying your academic performance, you must also provide the following identification documents:
- Emirates ID
- Passport copy valid not less than six months
You can apply for a ‘Golden Visa for Outstanding students in Abu Dhbai through :
- Visit the TAMM: https://www.tamm.abudhabi/services/business/ded/login?redirectUrl=https://www.tamm.abudhabi/services/business/ded/request-for-golden-visa-nomination?lang=en
- Create a UAE Pass Account
- Nominate yourself by filling out an application form which is available through the online service ‘Request for Golden Visa Nomination’, :https://www.tamm.abudhabi/en/aspects-of-life/visaemiratesid/entryresidencypermits/VisaRequirements/RequestforGoldenVisaNomination
You will be then required to answer certain questions as part of its qualification assessment.
Once you reach the category for outstanding student, you will be required to fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents and submit for the approval of Abu Dhabi Residents Office and to the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP), which is the authority that issues the Golden Visa.
Company formation at Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): Dubai Silicon Oasis is one of the large businesses and residential communities in Dubai. The DSO is segregated on the basis of industries,...
Company formation in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Dubai: This free zone was established in 2002, and nowadays thousands of companies from various countries have chosen the option of the JLT company...