UAE Residents Can Register to Come Back
Are you UAE resident with valid residence visa who wants to come back? There is good news!
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship has announced that they will allow return holders of valid UAE residencies located outside the country in the interest of the state to reunite them with their families.
The holders of valid residency residing outside the country, and wishing to return to the UAE, must register for the service “Resident Entry Permit” on the website of smartservices.ica.gov.ae, which aims to facilitate their safe and secure return.
In order to obtain an entry permit to the country, residence holder must submit the electronic application along with the below documents:
- Personal color photo
- A copy of the residence
- A copy of the valid passport
In addition to the above, the proof of the reason for being outside the country must provided in the form of letter from the employer, educational institution, medical authority.
If you are outside the country due to tourism, airline tickets must be provided in the form of evidence.
The residence visa holder who wishes to return to UAE must conduct mandatory health check upon arrival and is advised compulsory home or hotel quarantine for 14 days.
Home quarantine Rules
Home Quarantine will be applicable upon request and only if you meet below certain criteria:
- Separate room with a private bathroom
- Should be in a good health condition
- No high risk category members in family
- Should have an active phone number
- Should be capable of adhering to the precautions and address safety concerns
- Should have first aid kit , including thermometer.
Precautionary measures to be taken during time of Home Quarantine:
- Must follow the instruction on the COVID 19 DXB Smart application
- Regularly monitor your symptoms
- Check the temperature
- Any emergency call DHA hotline 800342 or the ambulance at 997
- Keep distance from the house members
- Wear a mask and gloves in case if in case you must leave the room
- Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing/coughing
- Throw the tissue in closed bin and wash your hands with soap and water and apply sanitizer
If you do not meet the criteria you will be required to book a room at hotel and must register into the COVID-19 DXB smart app and sign an undertaking to abide by the quarantine rules.
Below are the list of hotels according to Dubai Tourism:
- Radisson Blue Waterfront-Business Bay
- Landmark Premier Hotel-Deira
- Crown Plazza – Deira
- JW Marriot Marquis- Business Bay
- Al Khoory Atrium – Al Barsha 1
- Occidental Hotel – Production City
- Occidental Hotel –Al Jadaf
- Media Rotana-Barsha Heights
Upon completion of immigration process, you may proceed to home or hotel quarantine as specified.
What is Free Zone and Free Zone Visa in UAE? A free zone is a special economic zone where companies can operate and receive considerable tax and free exemptions. Free zone companies are treated as...
Only one Corporate Tax return will need to be filed per financial period. No provisional or advance Corporate Tax filings will be required. The deadline to submit the return will be stated in the...