Emirates Diary Podcast – Episode 2 – Termination
In the Emirates Diary Podcast episode, you will hear about Deepak and Thenji discuss about Ministerial Decree 765 which covers Termination of Employment Contract under Limited Contract and Unlimited contract.
Experts on the panel of Discussion:
Show Notes – What is covered in this Episode?
- Termination of Limited Contract – How can it be terminated?
- Terminated of Unlimited Contract – How can it be terminated?
- Compensation when Terminating Limited or Unlimited Contract for employee or employer;
- Reduction in Limited Contract Terms;
- Article 120 – Reasons of termination by Employer;
- Notice period;
- Reasons for bringing this Decree by MOL;
- Ways for companies to retain staff and employees.
The episode will remove your doubts on various scenarios in which you can be terminated and what your options are if you are terminated whether under Limited contract or Unlimited Contract. With the new decree MOL has made the rules clearer and it is now clarified as to the scenarios in which you could be terminated.
If you have queries and doubts, please comment below and I will to answer them.
Tourist Visa Extension in Dubai: Tourist visa extension in Dubai has become simpler thanks to the UAE government's online services. Here's what you need to know about Tourist Visa Extension in...
Consequences of Failing to Repay a Loan in the UAE When you borrow money in the UAE and can't pay it back, things can get serious. From legal issues to financial penalties, there are important...