Millennium School walk in interview 20-10-2012
Good news for job seekers who are qualified teachers! GEMS Millennium School in Dubai is recruiting Teachers for Kindergarten up to Secondary school.
Find the below details on requirements:
The candidate must possess:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed (Bachelors in Education)
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- Valid UAE Residence Visa.(This means you will need to be sponsored by your Father/Husband/Wife/Mother).
- Excellent English communication skills.
Walk-in interview date: Saturday, 20-10-2012(20th October 2012)
Time: 8AM to 3PM
Location: The Millenium School, Al Qusais, Dubai (Telephone: 00971 4 2988567)
What do you need to carry?
- Current CV
- Latest passport size photograph
- Passport and copy
- Educational certificates and testimonials(recommendations)
Visit: www.gemseducation.com/careers for more details.
Location Map for Millenium School Ghusais(Qusais):
View Larger Map
Dubai is a great place with lot of benefits for business Owners. Setting up any businesses in Dubai is the go-to-decision for investors around the world that are looking for new opportunities. UAE...
How to apply for a Golden Visa for High School Students in Dubai? According to GDRFA, a high school student with outstanding academic performance can now apply for a ‘Golden Visa for Outstanding...