Millennium School walk in interview 20-10-2012
Good news for job seekers who are qualified teachers! GEMS Millennium School in Dubai is recruiting Teachers for Kindergarten up to Secondary school.
Find the below details on requirements:
The candidate must possess:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed (Bachelors in Education)
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- Valid UAE Residence Visa.(This means you will need to be sponsored by your Father/Husband/Wife/Mother).
- Excellent English communication skills.
Walk-in interview date: Saturday, 20-10-2012(20th October 2012)
Time: 8AM to 3PM
Location: The Millenium School, Al Qusais, Dubai (Telephone: 00971 4 2988567)
What do you need to carry?
- Current CV
- Latest passport size photograph
- Passport and copy
- Educational certificates and testimonials(recommendations)
Visit: www.gemseducation.com/careers for more details.
Location Map for Millenium School Ghusais(Qusais):
View Larger Map
Training and Employment of Students in UAE Training of Students in UAE As per the latest Ministerial Decree on the Regulations and conditions of Training and Employment of Students any...
What does the New UAE Labour Law says about Employment of Juveniles? Juveniles have been provided with a special treatment under UAE Labour Law. According to Article 5 of the UAE Labour Law,...