How can You get Cleaning Company License in Dubai, Mainland?
Cleaning business is one of the most profitable businesses in Dubai. Dubai is home to thousands of homes, shops, restaurants, retail units and offices that all have one thing in common: they need to be kept clean. There has always been high demand for cleaning companies in Dubai and rest of UAE and hiring a professional cleaners has become part of daily life in Dubai.
Cleaning is not an enjoyable job for everyone. As most of Dubai residents are working class and tend to be busy in routine life, they hardly get time to clean up. One of the economical startups is the cleaning company in Dubai. Dubai has an aspiring market for cleaning companies .
You can have 100% ownership of your company in Dubai , Mainland. In normal circumstances it is suggested to acquire license in Mainland as the license carries more weight than the Free zone Company.
Cleaning business is a large sector which has three main sectors they are:
- Residential Cleaning Services: for Apartments and Villas (bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms and other home spaces).
- Commercial Cleaning Services: for Offices, retail stores, hospital and buildings.
- Industrial Cleaning Services: for Industrial buildings, factories and warehouses.
The cleaning services license in Dubai, contains a board of sub business activities, which you can include to your business. These activities are as follow:
- Advertising Signboards Cleaning Services: for Signboards fixed on streets and road cleaning.
- Runways & Roads Cleaning Services : for Manual and mechanical cleaning of runways .
- Yacht Cleaning Services : for Yacht interior and exterior cleaning, which involves buffing, polishing, metal restoration, teak brightening and oiling, plastic enclosure polish and cleaning, interior cleaning, leather and vinyl treatment.
- Car cleaning Services: for Motor cycle repairs, car wash and other cleaning services .
- Streets cleaning services : for all Streets, footpath and markets by manual or mechanical aid.
- Sea & Shore cleaning services : for Sea and shore cleaning.
How do you start your own Cleaning Business in Dubai, Mainland?
To start the business of cleaning, one must get the cleaning company license which is very easy and cost effective.
Follow the steps to start cleaning company in Dubai, Mainland:
- Market Survey: You must do an elaborate research on demographics and potential market, that way you can figure out the demand for the service you intend to provide.
- Select the business activity: Choose your business activity – Industrial Cleaning Company License, Residential Cleaning Company License or Commercial Cleaning Company License.
- Select a Shareholding Structure: Depending on the shareholding structure you can apply for a cleaning service company licence either professional or commercial licence: If it is professional your business can be registered as a Sole Proprietorship or a Civil Company and If it is commercial licence your business will be registered as Limited Liability Company
- Trade Name: Choose the Trade name for the approval . Verify your chosen name is available for registration
- Initial Approval : File all the necessary application in Department of Economic Development (DED) to get the initial approval.
- Sign the Agreements: Prepare and sign the MOA for Commercial Licence and LSA for professional licence.
- Register with Dubai Municipality: You can register your company with Dubai Municipality by log in to its official website .
- Location for your physical office: After securing your license, rent a physical office and submit the tenancy contract along with the Ejari.
- Pay the fees : Pay the required fees and collect the licence
- Established Systems: Establishing a consistent and efficient system will always allow business to function smoothly in the absence of owners.
- Cleaning Equipment: Choosing the right equipment based on the area of cleaning is a must
- Bank account: Open a corporate bank account to trade in for your business needs
How do You register a Cleaning Company in Dubai Municipality?
- Register yourself as a customer on the website of Dubai Municipality
- Log in to the system with your credential
- Click on the Tab – Company Registration and fill in all the mandatory fields
- Click on the Register
- Receive an email notification from Dubai Municipality
- Upload the company logo file, trade licence on the registration portal.
What are the documents required to set up a Cleaning Company Business Licence in Dubai, Mainland?
You need to submit the below documentation to get the necessary approval from Dubai Economic Development and Dubai Municipality.
- Completed application form
- Three trade name options
- Passport copies of shareholders
- Entry stamp or visa page of foreign shareholders
- NOC from the current Sponsor if the shareholder has the residence visa
- Additional approve if any listed by the DED
How much is the Cleaning Company License in Dubai, Mainland?
The cost of obtaining the Cleaning business licence will depend on many factors based on your location, business activities, company size , activities chosen, government fee and other operational costs. However, in general, the cost of cleaning business licence would start from AED 20,000/- .
If you are planning to set up a cleaning company in Dubai, there are certain consultancies in Dubai who can assist you out in setting up a cleaning company in Dubai with all the legalities involved. They also have the necessary connections that help make the whole process smooth and effortless. Remember that the process is only easy and hassle-free when the business setup is done without any error.
Infographic on how to start your Cleaning Company in mainland Dubai
Company formation at Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): Dubai Silicon Oasis is one of the large businesses and residential communities in Dubai. The DSO is segregated on the basis of industries,...
Company formation in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Dubai: This free zone was established in 2002, and nowadays thousands of companies from various countries have chosen the option of the JLT company...