Company formation in Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
Dubai Outsource City (DOC) is the first free zone in the world that is dedicated to the outsourcing industry. It is located to link the eastern and the western markets, DOZ provides a perfect base for outsourcing operations for companies offering mid to high-end outsourcing services.
The Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ) was launched in 2007. Its purpose is to cater to the demand of outsourcing companies. A few other activities that are included are mainly Business Process Outsourcing (BPOs), Call center activities, HR Outsourcing, IT Outsourcing, or any other business activities outsourcing.
Business setup in Dubai Outsource Zone, like any other business setup in UAE free zones, has a systematic way of processing the procedures that are expected to be observed by the businessmen for a smooth Dubai free zone company formation.
It provides comprehensive purpose-built infrastructure for companies looking to establish themselves in UAE free zone. DOZ is a vibrant hub where outsourcing companies can be set up quickly and easily to serve global markets with cutting-edge services.
Company Structures at Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of an existing company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Types of Licenses Available for Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ) Company Registration:
- Trade Licence
- Commercial Licence
- Service Licence
Business Activities Permitted in Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
- Call Centres
- Data services
- Market research
- Data analysis
- Social media outsourcing
- Recruitment services
- Land Leasing
- Immigration services
- Incorporation and Licensing
Facilities offered at Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
- High speed internet connectivity
- IP telephony
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) facility
- Automatic call distribution
- Predictive dialing systems
- Satellite communication services
- Technical support
Advantages of Company Set up in Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
- Full ownership of companies
- The company set up process is easy, straightforward and fast.
- Lenient rules and regulations for businesses in the free zone
- Low import & export levy fee
- World-class infrastructure
- Opportunity for business interaction and networking
- Unique cluster environment
- 100% tax exemption
- No currency restrictions
- No limit on capital repatriation
- Digital voice and high-speed data services offered at competitive rates
Documents Required to Register Company in Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
- Company registration and licensing application form
- Profile details of shareholder(s)
- Passport copies and specimen signature of each director and general manager
- Original Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Board resolution for creating a free zone entity
- Detailed business plan
- Proof of share capital requirement
- Specimen signature of the manager and the director
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from residency visa sponsor
- All other free documentation to be completed at the time of business setup
Steps to be followed on registering the company in Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
- Register your trade name with the registry and obtain a Certificate of Registration
- Fill in an application form and submit to receive an initial approval
- Submit the required documents for company registration in DOZ
- Draft and sign a Memorandum of Association
- Deposit a share capital after opening a business bank account
- Sign the lease and personnel sponsorship agreement
Cost of setting up a company in Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ):
The cost of the licence for business set up in Dubai Outsource Zone would start from approximate AED 15,000 however, it may depend on other requirement such as your location, business activities, company size and other operational costs.
To make it easier, once you have your business plan ready in your hand, you can always take help from the expert business setup consultants in Dubai UAE, who will help you with every step of the process, from choosing a business activity and company name to registering with the relevant authorities, easily opening corporate bank accounts and processing visa applications.
Plan Your Visit to the Thrilling Global Village Dubai Global Village Dubai is a must-visit attraction for locals and tourists alike. This annual event brings together cultures and traditions from...
Are you a UAE resident planning to travel to other GCC countries? Here are some visa options you should know about
Visa Options for UAE Residents Traveling to GCC Countries As a UAE resident, you have the privilege of traveling to other Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries – Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar,...