All nationalities can now apply for a five-year multiple-entry tourist visa.
The application process can be completed online through the ICA website.
Tourist can apply for the visa on self sponsorship and does not require a UAE based individual or organization to sponsor the visa. Tourists on a multiple-entry tourist visa, can stay for 90 days on each visit and can be extended for another 90 days.
By the end of this article, you will understand the procedure to get the five-year multiple or tourist visa for UAE.
Here is the simple process of getting a five-year multiple-entry tourist visas:
- Step 1: Visit the ICA website – www.ica.gov.ae
- Step 2: Click on ‘E-channel Services’ from the main module on the website.
- Step 3: Select ‘Public services’.
- Step 4: Select the service ‘Visa – multi-trip / tourist long-term (5 years) for all nationalities / visa issuance’
- Step 5: Fill in the application form with your personal details as well as your passport details.
- Step 6: Attach the necessary documents like your passport copy and photograph.
- Step 7: Review your application.
- Step 8: Make the payment for the fees.
Note: It is also important to check the PCR test and vaccination requirements before you book a ticket, after you have received a visa to travel to the UAE.
Training and Employment of Students in UAE Training of Students in UAE As per the latest Ministerial Decree on the Regulations and conditions of Training and Employment of Students any...
What does the New UAE Labour Law says about Employment of Juveniles? Juveniles have been provided with a special treatment under UAE Labour Law. According to Article 5 of the UAE Labour Law,...