All nationalities can now apply for a five-year multiple-entry tourist visa.
The application process can be completed online through the ICA website.
Tourist can apply for the visa on self sponsorship and does not require a UAE based individual or organization to sponsor the visa. Tourists on a multiple-entry tourist visa, can stay for 90 days on each visit and can be extended for another 90 days.
By the end of this article, you will understand the procedure to get the five-year multiple or tourist visa for UAE.
Here is the simple process of getting a five-year multiple-entry tourist visas:
- Step 1: Visit the ICA website – www.ica.gov.ae
- Step 2: Click on ‘E-channel Services’ from the main module on the website.
- Step 3: Select ‘Public services’.
- Step 4: Select the service ‘Visa – multi-trip / tourist long-term (5 years) for all nationalities / visa issuance’
- Step 5: Fill in the application form with your personal details as well as your passport details.
- Step 6: Attach the necessary documents like your passport copy and photograph.
- Step 7: Review your application.
- Step 8: Make the payment for the fees.
Note: It is also important to check the PCR test and vaccination requirements before you book a ticket, after you have received a visa to travel to the UAE.
Company formation at Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): Dubai Silicon Oasis is one of the large businesses and residential communities in Dubai. The DSO is segregated on the basis of industries,...
Company formation in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Dubai: This free zone was established in 2002, and nowadays thousands of companies from various countries have chosen the option of the JLT company...