Dubai Government Real Estate portal www.emart.gov.ae
Table of Contents
Dubai does not have dearth of real estate lease/sale portals. In an effort to streamline by adding transparency and credibility to the existing scattered real estate market, Dubai Government has launched www.emart.gov.ae, Dubai Real Estate Market.
emart.gov.ae is specifically designed for real estate professionals to list their properties for rent and sale.
What services does the portal offer?
- Selling/Buying a property through eAuction
- Selling/Buying a property though Direct Sale (Negotiable or Non-negotiable Price)
- Listing a property for Rent from Ejari system
Buying a property listed on eMart
- Register as a Buyer
- Buy a property listed on eAuction
- Register in the payment gateway “Noqodi” (to pay for bidding security deposit)
- Participate in Auction (submit a bidding request) and pay participation deposit
- Bid on a property
- Complete payment
- Buy a property listed on Direct Sale
- Register in the payment gateway “Noqodi” (to pay for booking deposit)
- Submit an offer only for negotiable sale and pay booking deposit (remaining amount to be paid if offer is accepted)
- Book Now and either make full payment or pay booking deposit and complete payment later
Listing a property for Rent from Ejari system
- Login to Ejari (users are already registered in Ejari)
- Select a vacant property
- Enter Listing information
- Send listing to eMart
- Once rented, register tenancy contract in Ejari to delist property from eMart.
Process of www.emart.gov.ae
Advantages of www.emart.gov.ae
- A single point to rent/buy your property.
- Register your rentedproperty in Dubai online through Ejari system.
- Unique offering through e-Auction
I will carry more information when there are updates.
Dubai Job Tips and UAE Labour Law!
When you are an Emirates Diary Subscriber, you will get simple and easy to follow Job Tips for Dubai and Learn UAE Labour Law, for FREE!!