Document required to apply for family visa in Abu Dhabi:
- Original passports for the family member-wife, children.
- Take original and a 2 copies of Marriage certificate translated into Arabic by a Legal Translation firm. The original should be attested by the respective authorities like UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, attestation by UAE Embassy in your respective country and so on.
- Take original and a copy of Arabic birth certificate for your children. Legal translation and attestation if the certificate was not issued in UAE is required.
- 2-3 copies of the dependent’s passports.
- One(1) photograph each for the dependents.
- Your original passport and copies for each of the dependent’s file.
- Your original labour contract and salary certificate in Arabic from your Employer.
- Tenancy contract has been made mandatory. Take your Tenancy contract with a stamp from Abu Dhabi Baladiya (Municipality) to be provided at the time of stamping. If you are a Dubai Resident, you will need to take the original DEWA bill of the previous month. It is better to also get your tenancy contract attested at Land Department Dubai.
Hope these documents suffice when applying for the family visa in Abu Dhabi. Other Emirates also follow similar procedure. But please check with the respective department call centre. I provided these documents when I applied for my family visa.
I have previously written about the procedure to apply for family visa in Abu Dhabi. Read.