Annual Leaves as per UAE Labour Law
In my previous article on Annual Leaves, I wrote in detail about the various Articles in UAE Labour Law, that contain provisions of Annual Leave. This Podcast episode is an extension of that article in a sense that, it covers in detail about the various possibilities and scenarios under UAE Labour Law when it comes to Annual Leaves.
Particularly you will hear about:
- What is annual leave?
- What are you entitled for?
- Who decides when you go on annual leave?
- What if you fall sick on annual leave?
- What if there are public holidays during annual leave?
- What will you be paid?
- When will you be paid?
- What if you have not availed complete leaves?
- What if you are not able to take annual leaves?
- Can you be fired during annual leave?
- Can you work for another company during annual leave?
- Am you entitled for air ticket?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you have any clarifications, please use the below comment box to post your comments.
Thank you for listening to Emirates Diary Podcast.
Never miss my awesome stuff !
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.