Annual Leaves as per UAE Labour Law
In my previous article on Annual Leaves, I wrote in detail about the various Articles in UAE Labour Law, that contain provisions of Annual Leave. This Podcast episode is an extension of that article in a sense that, it covers in detail about the various possibilities and scenarios under UAE Labour Law when it comes to Annual Leaves.
Particularly you will hear about:
- What is annual leave?
- What are you entitled for?
- Who decides when you go on annual leave?
- What if you fall sick on annual leave?
- What if there are public holidays during annual leave?
- What will you be paid?
- When will you be paid?
- What if you have not availed complete leaves?
- What if you are not able to take annual leaves?
- Can you be fired during annual leave?
- Can you work for another company during annual leave?
- Am you entitled for air ticket?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you have any clarifications, please use the below comment box to post your comments.
Thank you for listening to Emirates Diary Podcast.
Dubai Job Tips and UAE Labour Law!
When you are an Emirates Diary Subscriber, you will get simple and easy to follow Job Tips for Dubai and Learn UAE Labour Law, for FREE!!